Dogs to upset Panthers

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the referee will help us to make up for last week knowing that we will still lose

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We're in with a chance. A snowball's chance in hell.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We expect another wet track and our forwards are still work in progress along with the spine.
Penrith should win but the games we win are when no ones backing us... Lets see how our play the ball improves and the returns from the deep from our back 3 go.. Let's go Dogs..

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i give the boys a chance i do every week. just hope we get a fair ref who will treat our team equal to our opposition. Its early new coach mostly new team and i would only make one change and thats Lewis for hoppa. Lewis is slow but a great defender we should use that. Hoppa is slow and terrible in defence. Good luck boys.

Last edited:

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way i can see us upsetting the panthers is if they dont put 50 on against us. Hahahahs.

We need a serious attitude adjustment in D. To fix up our mistakes.
More than 2 offloads and to actually get a penalty. And a few set restarts before the 70th minute.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We just need to play Fridays first ten minutes eight times, intense.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i give the boys a chance i do every week. just hope we get a fair ref who will treat our team equal to our opposition. Its early new coach mostly new team and i would only make one change and thats Lewis for hoppa. Lewis is slow but a great defender we should use that. Hoppa is slow and terrible in defence. Good luck boys.
Lewis can't turn and they will just run around him as well. A real problem that side that neither Lewis nor Hoppa can fix but it needs immediate attention

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis can't turn and they will just run around him as well. A real problem that side that neither Lewis nor Hoppa can fix but it needs immediate attention
Worth a shot, try is going to be scored with hoppa there anyway but i agree something we have had for ages needs fixing

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d be surprised if we score, that’s how close we will get.

without Luke Thompson we are piss-weak up front. I wouldn’t play Napa in NSW cup let alone First Grade, Ogden is NSW Cup level and so is Waddell.

Antoni has to start with Hetherington, RFM and Elliot our back row and Captain Jack @ lock.. impact off the bench, Seumanufagai is our best choice, give Topine and Doorey a run, and Ogden rounds it out simply through limited choice.

I would look at moving Avo to FB, Hoppa to 5/8 Schoupp to centre, Allen over Meaney and see what happens, it doesn’t get much tougher than the Riff.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

without Luke Thompson we are piss-weak up front. I wouldn’t play Napa in NSW cup let alone First Grade, Ogden is NSW Cup level and so is Waddell.

Antoni has to start with Hetherington, RFM and Elliot our back row and Captain Jack @ lock.. impact off the bench, Seumanufagai is our best choice, give Topine and Doorey a run, and Ogden rounds it out simply through limited choice.

I would look at moving Avo to FB, Hoppa to 5/8 Schoupp to centre, Allen over Meaney and see what happens, it doesn’t get much tougher than the Riff.
Radical :grinning: ...Why not :grinning:

haytch100

Waterboy
Reaction score
We’re going to get demolished by Penrith, To’o and criton are going to have a absolute field day.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not a bad idea IMHO, I would agree with Hoppa at 5/8 and AVO at FB but I would have Allen at centre, I'd leave Schoupp in the CC comp for the next 5/6 games, he had no games in 2020.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Rain is forecast again for this Saturday, this won’t be the game we get out first win. I’ll be there but I don’t expect anything other than a flogging.

Would give my left nut to be wrong tho