Dogs to upset Panthers

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As often as I will always back us against any team because the doggies are our team.. after watching them walk all over the cowgirls tonight (was just a practice run) and they haven’t even hit full potential yet, no way we win this . They will tear us apart through the middle, and on the edges.!!!

... But we can still win it lol.!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs to upset Panthers when they offer up another trash player for Burton... Is that what you meant lol

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’ll be happy as long as we compete and get the fkn under 6’s fkn fundamentals fkn right fkn.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some might consider me to be a tin foil hat wearer. But if enough money goes on Penrith for the win I think the refs will be doing their best to get us over the line. I honestly think we've got enough strike power to compete with most teams. Doesn't mean I think we will beat them all, but we should be able to give most teams a run for their money.

Barrett should know the weaknesses of individual players pretty well and will hopefully have our boys ready to exploit any deficiencies within their roster.

I don't really know what to expect ahead of next week. If we get a fair share of penalties and set restarts we'll look far better. Hopefully we eliminate some of the stupid mistakes and give the Panthers an ass whooping.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers gonna have a field day..

That Knights side was missing their star player in Ponga, their 6 in Green, their origin winger Eddy Lee and lost Mann and Bradman Best to injury in the game.. and they still ran all over us lol.

We are at the very start of another cycle of rebuilding.. the last 3 seasons were a complete waste of time.
Origin winger Lee

Now you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel. QLD do not have such a variety of players to choose from so playing for QLD at a time when they had 300 injuries shouldn’t be something to gloat about. Eg. Philip Sami played last origin and now can’t make the Titans run on team

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
the title doesn’t suggest we have a chance, it suggests we’ll upset them. Delete the fkn thing

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Panthers gonna have a field day..

That Knights side was missing their star player in Ponga, their 6 in Green, their origin winger Eddy Lee and lost Mann and Bradman Best to injury in the game.. and they still ran all over us lol.

We are at the very start of another cycle of rebuilding.. the last 3 seasons were a complete waste of time.
about sums it up

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers could of been so much better just then vs the Cowboys and they still won 24-0. Next week could be nasty. They have way too much energy and strike power and our defence is shambolic.
Yes but the Cows were absolutely terrible.
All that energy used on defense.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As often as I will always back us against any team because the doggies are our team.. after watching them walk all over the cowgirls tonight (was just a practice run) and they haven’t even hit full potential yet, no way we win this . They will tear us apart through the middle, and on the edges.!!!

... But we can still win it lol.!!!
Cowboys had 39% possession

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I share and love your passion but winning the team that won 17 straight is no easy feat, last time we played they put 40 on us and kept us to zero

On top of that, Baz is now the enemy and they will want to stick it to us for losing Burton.

Let's put our trust in Baz who knows a thing or two about their squad, put together better team performances, learn from our losses and bring home some much needed wins.

We meet up again in round 12, Burton can lead us out on his old turf, it will be even sweeter if we knocked them off with Burton in our colours.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As the title suggests I reckon we have a chance against them at Bankwest if we get even possession. I didn't think we were that bad against the Knights just got tired from all the defence.
We have absolutely no chance. Add to that Cleary will want to prove a point. The only positive is that they will probably give us Burton after round 2..potentially?