Dogs to knock off the eels next week

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Saw good signs with our defence and commitment against Penrith. If we don’t beat Parra wel take them right to the wire. The belief is there..9 bucks is a steal

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eels are so much better than dragons and I doubt we will back it up
Well dragons did beat eels lol

who knows, if we can have that energy we had today next week then anything is possible

Malla

Reaction score
Well dragons did beat eels lol

who knows, if we can have that energy we had today next week then anything is possible
They did too haha
But we had 2 weeks off to prep for this game I just don’t trust we will back it up
Hope I’m wrong

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be very hard to back up against the eels, much superior than who we played this evening, to see much improved performances from here on out will be the one.!!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Today was a great win and it would be a weight off their shoulders. But we all saw how flat the team and disappointing the effort was in the several weeks after the Cronulla win.

Hopefully they don't get complacent after the win like last time and show the same hunger and desperation against Parra who are way better than Saints.

I hope they're fired up after how shit they were against Parra last time and come out with the intensity that's required next week in a rivalry game..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love to win but I think the main thing for us right now is continue to aim up in defence and hopefully keep the tries flowing in attack. We have come a long way from the team that couldn’t score for 3 consecutive weeks. Still a long way to go.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This was a big step in the right direction, but we are still massive underdogs against most teams, especially top 4 teams.

But this was a great win, and we will see this level of confidence and toughness again, hopefully soon.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also be happy to be competitive. Love a win but we all know it’s almost impossible to go back to back.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw good signs with our defence and commitment against Penrith. If we don’t beat Parra wel take them right to the wire. The belief is there..9 bucks is a steal
9 bux, wouldn’t bet on it with a 9 dollar bill…

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dragons beat the eels. We only had 16 missed tackles today. Our d has tightened right up I see a change in the tide
Our last 2 games our defence was much better and I think Jacko plays a big role in that. But today the whole team worked as a defensive unit and they couldn't break us down....encouraging stuff and hopefully a confidence builder

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never say never, who knew the sharks would string a few wins together so anything’s possible.