Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell and Stimson would go close to covering it

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, i don't know what to think. Like hectic but fuccccck that's a lot of money in non spine. Conflicted as but that forward pack is hectic. Dogs of War 101 haha
Be carefull how you word things because if you tell people that you believe in God you wiil make a lot of enemies

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The impact of having a forward pack that backs would want to play behind will attract the best young talent.We need some players still and this has to be a shot at a gf window next few years, the building blocks for an elite forward pack is necessary. This year is shaping up despite the disappointment of the draw news where many felt down, I think that these signings are creating real hope around the club, that the dogs are back.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Panthers used Kikau as a decoy. You give him the ball and he's very dangerous. He's going to create more space for others just with his presence.
Agreed. Stats never tell the full story but they're interesting to look at. Overall I rate Kikau as the best second row in the game so to get him at 800K is a deal. But I'd definately like to see his output increased cause he is capable of it.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a little disturbing that you can find information about it in many places other than the Bulldogs website. Surely it's something the club should be doing.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Will trust in Gould/Barrett/Khoury judgement... but....he is inconsistent and nothing of the quality of Tank. 2021 was not his best year.

Welcome to the Bulldogs nevertheless.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Insane forward pack especially if we also pick up Mahoney.

This will change the outlook for every fcuking club when it comes to playing us. No more will teams take us lightly. No more will they think we are easy beats.

Opposition will be be scared lining up against Kikau TpJ Vaughan etc etc. We will be feared again and that alone is worth a few wins a year.

And if you are Wakeham Averillo Flanno or any other small young player, imagine the confidence knowing you have these freaks by your side..

And fuck Adam Elliot... feels so good he is gone. Fcuk i hate that cnut

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Insane forward pack especially if we also pick up Mahoney.

This will change the outlook for every fcuking club when it comes to playing us. No more will teams take us lightly. No more will they think we are easy beats.

Opposition will be be scared lining up against Kikau TpJ Vaughan etc etc. We will be feared again and that alone is worth a few wins a year.

And if you are Wakeham Averillo Flanno or any other small young player, imagine the confidence knowing you have these freaks by your side..

And fuck Adam Elliot... feels so good he is gone. Fcuk i hate that cnut
Man I am really looking forward to Vaughan. Hopefully he goes good and signs for unders for the premiership opportunity and pay back the faith the club put in him