Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great post. The last 2 premierships we won we had a Queenslander at number 9.

Let's hope this tradition continues with Reed.

Upwards and onwards doggie fans.
Adam Perry was from my old stomping ground in Junee..Riverina area near Wagga

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exciting times well done to the club and the recruitment team, what a spectacular show the last few weeks have been. Club has been getting plenty of coverage members and sponsors be coming out of the woodwork.Im crediting TBaz although you just sense the aggression of Gus in this last few months has really shaken the fucken tree for a side that was in our position.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great post. The last 2 premierships we won we had a Queenslander at number 9.

Let's hope this tradition continues with Reed.

Upwards and onwards doggie fans.
Adam Perry wasn't from queensland

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For a team that finished dead last we sure are popular in amongst the players, fans and media this off season. Watching rival teams implode, rival fans hate on us and media crawl all over themselves due to our agressive recruiting is deadset priceless., Even betting agencies have us finishing in the top eight. I'm excited, let the hate flow!!!

https://gif-free.com/uploads/posts/2018-05/1527662037_gorila.gif

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey bro, he still lives in wagga area, bourkelands to be exact, i live in coolamon now, still see doggies ledends around turvey chris mortimer greg brentnall simon gillies etc.
I re-carpeted the Coolamon Golf Club in early 2000’s..lol
Beautiful little spot down there..lived in Junee for 5yrs and would see Adam quite a bit around town..
Would see Daley’s parents every weekend at the Junee Club too
Pez was a very underrated player and top bloke

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I read or hear one eyed eel I just think of cock…not for any reason, just that the name describes a cock in my mind….pretty apt for a bunch of scummy dicks!!
An old slang term for a cock is one eyed trouser snake isn't it? An eel looks like a snake, so I get why you'd think that. And it suits as eels fans are dicks.