Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fainu would be a good pick up, I know with the off field issues going on atm but I remember watching him play couple of years ago he was going well for Manly and would come cheap?
No he won't, Manly want him and just re-signed one of his brothers.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he won't, Manly want him and just re-signed one of his brothers.
on the richest deal for a teen or something like that. Apparently Suli held that title for a bit but this deal for Latu Fainu is 1.3m over 3 years or something like that

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The missing link 9 is a must. 7 we have several options and one of them is bound to take the opportunity with some great players running around now. So I reckon if we land him then jmk can come off the bench.

Personally I think our offer is gona be to good to refuse. With Gould in his ear I can see him selling the club saying we will win a premiership before those scum eels do.
I like you’re optimism mate. I’d be happy for us to return to playing competitive footy and making the semis each year. But I can’t see us winning the comp with Tbaz as our coach.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like you’re optimism mate. I’d be happy for us to return to playing competitive footy and making the semis each year. But I can’t see us winning the comp with Tbaz as our coach.
Agree with this.

Some of the press conferences after games this season demonstrated Tbaz was clueless to what went wrong. Almost like he was surprised every week.

Then rolling out the same team with the same game plan the next week. Achieving the same result then repeat.

TBaz on his own won’t win us a comp. I do think however having Gus onboard as a sounding board for some guidance there is some hope. He has much better cattle this year. I live in hope.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
by attracting the players he has shows that the players have respect for him and his coaching. This year was always a write off imo, lets judge on how we go next year

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree with this.

Some of the press conferences after games this season demonstrated Tbaz was clueless to what went wrong. Almost like he was surprised every week.

Then rolling out the same team with the same game plan the next week. Achieving the same result then repeat.

TBaz on his own won’t win us a comp. I do think however having Gus onboard as a sounding board for some guidance there is some hope. He has much better cattle this year. I live in hope.
Nah no way, he knows our side was shit and we weren't competitive... What would you say ? Would you crucify your players publicly

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next year TBAZ has his opportunity to prove he's capable as a coach. If he fails who would come available to take over?