Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For sure. And I wouldn’t fault him for staying with Parra. Like you said, at least he was up front, seems to be genuinely interested and has narrowed it down to two clubs so far.

Unlike Smith the attention whore who between him and his agent are trying to play 16 clubs against each other to start a bidding war. Those types of players and agents you want to stay well away from.
That's it for me with Smith. Gotta show a desire I'm the club, and our vision. So far he seems more than happy to pimp himself to the highest bidder. We don't need that.

Still think he'll stay at Parra, the *****, bit glad the club is being active

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we somehow get him here for 2022?

Groundhog Day I know :P

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you saying @D- voice is full of shit? Think he's been on the money of late from memory?
It's more the cryptic clues then once something becomes public he'll claim it.
But to be fair, I've been on the piss and should have been cut off hours ago.
On a completely unrelated note, anyone know if you can get a breathalyser for a Samsung S21?

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smart play by Ayoub, appear to show genuine interest, have a public meeting, extract offer from us, go back to slimys who are forced to up offer, re-signs and stays which is what he wanted, everyone happy except excited Dogs fans

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smart play by Ayoub, appear to show genuine interest, have a public meeting, extract offer from us, go back to slimys who are forced to up offer, re-signs and stays which is what he wanted, everyone happy except excited Dogs fans
LOLLL Parra don't have anywhere near the cash we do

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is it just me, i dont see the fuss in mahoney.
Offers great service and has a kicking game, Fam. In other words, he’s a real hooker and not a one dimensional facsimile like Smith. He also seems like a more genuine bloke who is upfront about his intentions and not out to dick clubs around.

Well worth the fuss, imo. Should be our number one target if we’re looking for a hooker.

Namaste

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's more the cryptic clues then once something becomes public he'll claim it.
But to be fair, I've been on the piss and should have been cut off hours ago.
On a completely unrelated note, anyone know if you can get a breathalyser for a Samsung S21?
I'll say one thing.

You can still write normally.

Go drink some more.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Offers great service and has a kicking game, Fam. In other words, he’s a real hooker and not a one dimensional facsimile like Smith. He also seems like a more genuine bloke who is upfront about his intentions and not out to dick clubs around.

Well worth the fuss, imo. Should be our number one target if we’re looking for a hooker.

Namaste
Yes
Yes
AND
YES

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Namaste
I think that's the best thing you've ever said on here ... well done UW.