Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
View attachment 33191saw a fan say in their forum Someone said something few days ago for it to be deleted. Another asked where it went. Another said “deleted for reasons”

He’s re posted this.
460k's a massive lowball. They're just helping other clubs get him for cheaper...

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
515E20E3-EACD-45BC-A84C-0D4234323FB9.jpegCan anyone please post this. I cant not a subscriber.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not from what I’ve seen. But I’m biased and don’t rate him
I'd say you are very biased. If it's because of hating Parra then that's ok !!

Season 2021 stats

3 forced dropouts

76 kicking metres avg

13 try assists - 13 line breakes

12 offloads

763 tackles at a 96% efficiency (sensational)

His kicking stats would probably be higher in a team without Moses and Brown who are two of the best.

The BULLDOGS have always valued defence from the hooker position.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The hooker was upfront with the Bulldogs, telling them he wanted to speak with Parramatta before finalising his decision. Mahoney told Canterbury officials he was impressed with the facilities and would make a decision within the next fortnight."

Atleast he is upfront and won’t be dicking the club around and will have made a decision in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a very good player when on the field,shoulders are dodgy,and has had some concussion issues,is he worth $700+ not for me.
I think every hooker in the game is highly susceptible to injury. They defend in the middle, play long minutes under fatigue and make 40 + tackles. API, Harry grant, Jake friend, JMK, … I think most hookers over the past couple of years have high injury rates

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before dinner, Mahoney was given a tour of the Bulldogs’ facilities at Belmore Sports Ground. Mahoney told Canterbury officials he was impressed with the facilities and would make a decision within the next fortnight.

That confirms Buzz is on here

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it just me, i dont see the fuss in mahoney.
He's well worth the fuss. Has a great running game, great service, decent kicking game and is a very good defender. And he's still reasonably young. He would have played Origin last year if he didn't get hurt...

He's easily a top five hooker in the comp and he's not a flash in the pan that had one good season. He's been impressive the last three seasons and keeps improving. Injuries are my only worry with him but most hookers have missed their share of games.