Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didnt somebody say here he will never come to the dogs? i read it somewhere here

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I certainly hope we ain’t thinking about breaking the bank for this bloke. What about if one of our hookers kill it this season? Even cook? I don’t think this guy is our answer if he is asking $700k+
Cook is unknown and Mahoney is one of the best options in the market.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think his running game is on par (slightly better than) JMK, crisp passer, good defender and likely to be injury prone given his size and history. I think he’s good and better than what we have but not worth the big bucks
i think he is worth it only because I don’t want to spend another season with jmk or another hooker who is average. It’s an important position for us to sort out.If it means we pay $700k for him so be it we are saving on fullback Dufty we got him for peanuts and we don’t have an expensive 7.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Didnt somebody say here he will never come to the dogs? i read it somewhere here
Yeh I remember seeing it here. Though I think it was more a case of cause he was here and got let go for peanuts (like 2g or something)

Though again our entire set up is different. Gus, Baz and the roster.

The pitch for Gus would be easy. What Des, Pay, Lynne and Rae Rae did in the reign of terror Is disgusting, putrid, woeful and showed how unprofessional and out of their depth they were overall. It reflects in the results (once the wheels of Des fell off when Rae got in)

Simply state to anyone like Fox, Burton, Pangai etc I’m sure they are well aware as would Mahoney be.