Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Roosters forward Lama Tasi has made a mid-season move to Brisbane in a deal that was ratified on Friday afternoon.
The Roosters granted the 23-year-old prop, who was contracted until the end of 2013, an immediate release so he could take up the offer from the Broncos.

Canterbury also finalised a contract for Danny Galea, signing the Penrith utility forward as cover for any injuries to frontline players for the rest of the season. Galea is a veteran of 134 games for the Panthers, Tigers and Raiders but hasn't been able to crack first grade at the foot of the mountains this year.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...lea-to-dogs-20130628-2p2pv.html#ixzz2XVIVz0Nq

lol

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are we doing signing Danny Galea - I played park footy with him a few of years ago..... we have Halatau as a utility player!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
What are we doing signing Danny Galea - I played park footy with him a few of years ago..... we have Halatau as a utility player!
Canterbury also finalised a contract for Danny Galea, signing the Penrith utility forward as cover for any injuries to frontline players for the rest of the season. Galea is a veteran of 134 games for the Panthers, Tigers and Raiders but hasn't been able to crack first grade at the foot of the mountains this year.

It's right there in the story

thetfactor

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Danny Galea will only see game time in reserve grade.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Maybe they aren't re-signing Halatau for next season.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cant say ive seen much of him, or i have and it wasn't memorable. Not a major signing. That being said he would have gone through Des to get in and im sure Des will know if he can be coached into being useful.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
omg we should've bought folau!!!!!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg we should've bought folau!!!!!
You're right. We should also have bought Slater, Inglis and Gallen and rebuilt a 100,000 seater stadium at Belmore while we were at it.

Why did we bother signing Danny Galea instead of focussing on our real priorities?

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe they aren't re-signing Halatau for next season.
Dene shouldve have been resigned months ago.. Champion bloke and an experienced player who can help our young guys coming thru. Poor result if he isnt retained at the club..

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;fv6vYzA1ehc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vYzA1ehc[/video] This is the only video I found on youtube is him getting pumped by Jarred Warea- Hargreaves

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope this doesn't Happen, when he is at the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.