Official Dogs preseason begins

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dan Ferris has done more in two weeks than Grimaldi or whoever the fk was our fitness coach in last 4 years!

The boys look like they are getting hammered daily

Fkn love it!

Our twin issues will be sorted which are being unfit and weak as fk

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides Thompson who for mental / newcomer to aus reasons I'm disappointed the seniors aren't back already. Those bastards should be getting flogged harder than the juniors for their shitness this season

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lot of talk and feel good pieces the last couple of off seasons.
Its early days but everything feels different this year from the vids ive seen so far.
We appear to be moving along in a professional manner and getting down to business.
Yes the players will feed us the usual dribble that they feel is necessary but its more than that.
Nothing form the board/admin (which is fantastic).
I have no expectations of where we will place on the ladder 2021. Im pretty happy right now and looking forward to round 1.
We can only go up from here.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who fills the last three spots in the squad could make a lot of difference - my lowest expectation is that the doggies go into each game expecting to win rather than hoping the opposition has a bad day and they jag a win.
Also hoping that over the preseason some of the contracted players who are not likely to ever play fg move on thus freeing up some spots. Bit harsh but some just should not be in any FG squads.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Lovin' the hurt and the seriousness on the boys faces. Looks intense out there.