Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Dogs planning fox hunt and Saab heist

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saab wasnt match fit v chooks, i still think coates from broncs would be better.

1. hoppa
2. Coates
3. Averillo
4. Moga/ aitken
5. Dwz
6. Burton
7. Wakeham

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Saab wasnt match fit v chooks, i still think coates from broncs would be better.

1. hoppa
2. Coates
3. Averillo
4. Moga/ aitken
5. Dwz
6. Burton
7. Wakeham
Moga (also injury prone) and Aitken are rejects, surely it's time to move past that? I think we deserve better after the last two to three years. I like Coates and Burton tho.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saab was pretty bad tonight. I've seen him play way better than that. Then again, if you want a release then you better back it up when you finally get your chance. He did himself no favours tonight.
I know we shouldn't base someone off one game but this was the first game I actually paid attention to him, wish I didn't...

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moga (also injury prone) and Aitken are rejects, surely it's time to move past that? I think we deserve better after the last two to three years. I like Coates and Burton tho.
Agree we need centres badly, but Aitken has been terrible for years, and Moga has barely been on the park for the Kniggits, his knees are duct taped together.

Coates and Burton look good, good luck prising them from their respective clubs. Pennies more likely to let Luai go

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree we need centres badly, but Aitken has been terrible for years, and Moga has barely been on the park for the Kniggits, his knees are duct taped together.

Coates and Burton look good, good luck prising them from their respective clubs. Pennies more likely to let Luai go
Penrith seem insistent on keeping Luia as Cleary's halves partner as they played all their junior footy together. And they're winning with that halves pairing. Plus Tyrone May is back from suspension now..

Obviously Penrith know what they have in Burton but he can only be happy playing one minute off the bench for so long. I'd say there's an opportunity to poach him with a decent offer. He's definitely worth it.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i agree, they are better than what we have and until we start being attractive of a club to come to, we won’t sign any rockstar ones, we are best making the first moves in signings or will end up with worse

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saab was pretty bad tonight. I've seen him play way better than that. Then again, if you want a release then you better back it up when you finally get your chance. He did himself no favours tonight.
He was ordinary on Friday night, but his defence can be worked on and he's still got a lot of good attributes you want in a winger. I saw a lot of early Tupou in Saab actually, gangly and hopeless, but he could be developed into something. And I wouldn't put any stock in the Dragons coaching staff developing anything other than a better strain of COVID.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I've watched Saab since this thread was started. The bloke is like watching an unsure scared little deer.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't watch the Drags play as they're almost as boring as we are but he sounds like he's Okunbor 2.0

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
To me Saab looks like a lightweight Okunbor with a lot less hair.

Go Dogs