Dogs of war!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a sight. It’s great to see the comradeship, and all in it together :hearteyes:

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we see this next year from round one to ten then I will change my mind about pay just maybe the dogs of war are back just like the old days .

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope we see this next year from round one to ten then I will change my mind about pay just maybe the dogs of war are back just like the old days .
I saw Jackson and the others running and my first thought was "fuck yeah", and then my second thought was "where the fuck was this for the first four months?".

My two favorite wins o the season are always against Souffs and Parra.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good group of boys on the up and getting more first grade experience. Loving it.
What i am not loving is everyone saying we have the worst roster in the comp. No idea.
If u right down all our players names and rep achievements for such a young squad we fair better than most clubs.
So i scratch my head how people get on here and say our players and squad are worst in comp.
Cause there is no proof to that, i really dont get it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good group of boys on the up and getting more first grade experience. Loving it.
What i am not loving is everyone saying we have the worst roster in the comp. No idea.
If u right down all our players names and rep achievements for such a young squad we fair better than most clubs.
So i scratch my head how people get on here and say our players and squad are worst in comp.
Cause there is no proof to that, i really dont get it.
I agree. The difference now from the start of the year is DWZ and the guys are playing to their best ability and with a running, power bench.

All part of Dean Pay's job but it nevertheless has started happening.

It was never about a personal agenda against Pay but more anger and frustration that he was narrowminded and played favourites.

Ok he had more confidence in C Smith, Elliott, Faualolo rather than Ofa, Toomaga, RFM, CHN (at times) and Martin but most knew that those guys had the class to be better.

Straight you've had experience with Pay and so have I and had our doubts he was ever any better than a country coach or NRL assistant. The jury is probably still out till mid next season but I'm sure you feel like me that I'm very hapoy for Dean and hope he keeps evolving into the coach we need.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Boys are in it together. I went to the sharks game at ANZ and came back and said on tk the difference i noticed in the team. Never give up attitude. most on here said sharks didnt turn up. These boys have bonded together. This does remind me of The Dogs of War. Sit back an enjoy whats left of our Season.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I saw Jackson and the others running and my first thought was "fuck yeah", and then my second thought was "where the fuck was this for the first four months?".

My two favorite wins o the season are always against Souffs and Parra.
Well there aren't many dog shots left in the NRL to get us fired up