Dogs of War!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is as tough as they come. Really happy with him.
He officially became my Man crush tonight... The way he motivates and gains respect out there is fukn phenomenal... For me, in all honesty I'm happy we got Foran and not Cronk.

and to add to that Mbye may be as good as Tedesco by the end of the yr and wouldn't be to short of Dally M FB if he keeps that awesome shit up.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
15 runs 140m??????
Less than 10m per hitup and dominated in every tackle. I saw one, maybe two strong hit ups from him.
Kid used to push off the back fence, now he’s flat footed for every hit up and never gets quick play the balls.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less than 10m per hitup and dominated in every tackle. I saw one, maybe two strong hit ups from him.
Kid used to push off the back fence, now he’s flat footed for every hit up and never gets quick play the balls.
9.3 m per hitup. Highest of any bulldogs forward.
You’re a flogger

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
9.3 m per hitup. Highest of any bulldogs forward.
You’re a flogger
I’m comparing Klemmer to Klemmer. Just because he was ok compared to others, he has been well below his best.
And, Check the attitude. I never said shit to you.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m comparing Klemmer to Klemmer. Just because he was ok compared to others, he has been well below his best.
And, Check the attitude. I never said shit to you.
Your exact words were
Klemmer was terrible tonight, the kids lost his mojo.

Like I said, you’re a tosser.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your exact words were
Klemmer was terrible tonight, the kids lost his mojo.

Like I said, you’re a tosser.
Exactly.
He’s lost his mojo.
What does that mean ?
He ain’t as good as he used to be.
Tossers, are the kind of people that have to talk shit to make their point. There’s only one tosser on here tonight.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly.
He’s lost his mojo.
What does that mean ?
He ain’t as good as he used to be.
Tossers, are the kind of people that have to talk shit to make their point. There’s only one tosser on here tonight.
You made the most ridiculous statement tonight. Said a player was terrible when he was our most effective metre gaining forward both in total metres and metres per hitup. He was smashed hard by the Penrith forwards repeatedly but still ended up with the most metres.

You sir are a tosser of the highest order.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You made the most ridiculous statement tonight. Said a player was terrible when he was our most effective metre gaining forward both in total metres and metres per hitup. He was smashed hard by the Penrith forwards repeatedly but still ended up with the most metres.

You sir are a tosser of the highest order.
4 people have liked it.
1 best posted it.
And
1 loved it.
Seems I’m not the only one who watches the game with both eyes open.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 people have liked it.
1 best posted it.
And
1 loved it.
Seems I’m not the only one who watches the game with both eyes open.
5 people marked it questionable so that negates the others.

And despite that, can you come up with something substantive to back up your assertions. And please include a reference to the stats I posted.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
5 people marked it questionable so that negates the others.

And despite that, can you come up with something substantive to back up your assertions. And please include a reference to the stats I posted.
This year he’s averaging 18 hitups per game at 130m 7.2m per hitup. The lowest he’s ever averaged.
2017 - 17/166 (9.7)
2016 - 17/157 (9.2)
2015 - 14/141 (10.1)
2014 - 8/80 (10)
Comprehensive enough for you ?

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year he’s averaging 18 hitups per game at 130m 7.2m per hitup. The lowest he’s ever averaged.
2017 - 17/166 (9.7)
2016 - 17/157 (9.2)
2015 - 14/141 (10.1)
2014 - 8/80 (10)
Comprehensive enough for you ?
But you said he was terrible tonight?

Dopey ****.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer isn't at his best. He's started to get a little pause early in his run and loses momentum. I thought he got better as the game went on tonight though, and ended up one of our best. Didn't get much help from Woods.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
foran is worth every cent in his contract. kicking game is amazing and takes on the line with no fear. he does his job just to good!!

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer isn't at his best. He's started to get a little pause early in his run and loses momentum. I thought he got better as the game went on tonight though, and ended up one of our best. Didn't get much help from Woods.
He woke up after that kick off return when he got put on his ass after our first try. After that his hit ups had a bit of meaning about them.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer was terrible tonight.
Kid’s lost his mojo.
I will not give you attitude or call you names, cause you're a fellow Bulldogs fan and deserves respect.But "terrible" I think is a bit harsh.In the 1st two games, except for maybe Lichaa, our whole pack including JJ have had poor games.I would say Klemmer together with rest of the pack showed great improvements.The next few games will prove if he's getting back to his 2014-17 form.

Status
Not open for further replies.