Dogs of War!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I just wanted to congratulate every single player and Dean Pay for tonight's effort. I am proud and I am happy......and a few beers in.

Special mention to Mbye, Foran, Klem and JMK. Great start for JMK and a must for another go next week.

How tough is Foran, that bloke is awesome and I have man love for him for sure! Jacko quiet but a good Captains Knock.

Klem, taking the tough first up runs all night, hope that silenced a few people.

Congrats Jmoz for your 200th and some vintage speed.

RIP Folksey the boys did it for you tonight mate.

Well done Doggies!

Edit: Further mention to Wood's. I had some criticisms for him during the week and thought he had a really good game tonight. Showed some heart for our jersey....RESPECT.

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to congratulate every single player and Dean Pay for tonight's effort. I am proud and I am happy......and a few beers in.

Special mention to Mbye, Foran, Klem and JMK. Great start for JMK and a must for another go next week.

How tough is Foran, that bloke is awesome and I have man love for him for sure! Jacko quiet but a good Captains Knock.

Klem, taking the tough first up runs all night, hope that silenced a few people.

Well done Doggies!
Top post champ

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I liked Foran so much even when he was at Manly, everything was telling me to hate him because he was Manly BUT I like the way he plays! He gives 110% every game win or lose.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Well done Doggies!
Great post grogdog. Been saying this the past two weeks. We just needed to get things right.
Our think our bench was a lot more effective, and as i suggested tolman did a good job shoring up the middle and allowing our bench rotations to ne more effective.
Great win by the boys, and well done for holding on in the second half to win a tight one!!!

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Great post grogsog. Been saying this the past two weeks. We just needed to get things right.
Our think our bench was a lot more effective, and as i suggested tolman did a good job shoring up the middle and allowing our bench rotations to ne more effective.
Great win by the boys, and well done for holding on in the second half to win a tight one!!!
grogsog?? I'm the one with beers down range lol
It was blowing my mind tonight when the commentators kept being surprised about Mbye at FB. I reckon if I can't be fuked (and I can't), I could find a post from me and several others from 3 years ago saying Mbye at no# 1. He is down right dangerous and it's awesome! Dumb shites!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
And just like any war, it’s won with attrition..and our boys showed plenty of that this game.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was blowing my mind tonight when the commentators kept being surprised about Mbye at FB. I reckon if I can't be fuked (and I can't), I could find a post from me and several others from 3 years ago saying Mbye at no# 1. He is down right dangerous and it's awesome! Dumb shites!
Haha my bad. Fixed that. Small phone, fat fingers. Lol
Yeah mate, im not surprised at all. Most of us aren't. But im glad he is surprising people tbh. It shows just how good he is playing. He was sensational again tonight!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Haha my bad. Fixed that. Small phone, fat fingers. Lol
Yeah mate, im not surprised at all. Most of us aren't. But im glad he is surprising people tbh. It shows just how good he is playing. He was sensational again tonight!!
Speed + eye for the game = breaks

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally a half that knows what his doing and takes on the line. Tough as nails for sure.

Right side defence is woeful something needs to change. but we grinded out a win.

JMK defence VERY impressive, good signs.

proud of the boys.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that a mix of Alcohol and Soggy Sao?? Hahaha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.