Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wonder if that manly scum drunk would be brave enough to spit on kas or tank with
out the fence to hide behind
Doesn't matter if it was kas or tank or Barba, the coward bogan motherfucker had a fence to hide behind

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think the Manly club can be blamed for the actually spitting offence, but the NRL really need to ask them what the f*ck is up with the lack of security !?

In that picture there is only one security guard there, what is to stop the Manly fans from attacking the players and the refs.
True that, I don't like the types of security guards being produced anymore. Many just don't seem physically intimidating or possible of holding back some people these days, either bring the police in as security or hire proper bouncers to intimidating people.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
True that, I don't like the types of security guards being produced anymore. Many just don't seem physically intimidating or possible of holding back some people these days, either bring the police in as security or hire proper bouncers to intimidating people.
Lmao when you compare it to our home games, we have the freaking riot squad at the game...

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and the deleted posts of you practically gagging for him to come back and start up the racist comments aren't? Yes I removed both of them.

It goes both ways.

Grow up both of you.

Learn something about Godberts. He's a troll some of the time, and gets off by people reacting to his posts. He puts out a post that is borderline controversial in hope someone will bite. Sometimes said posts get him banned, others don't.

If you don't bite, he'll eventually get bored.
He's def not one of our supporters, because I've never seen a supporter of any other team as pessimistic as him towards their respective club! It's cringe worthy!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No Mr I its not a troll

Its also not racist to say that i dislike the multicultural elements of our fans

You have no right to delete these posts. However i know that you dont have a real career so being a mod on an internet forum is the saving grace or crem le crem of your life so ill let it slide this time.
Is it racist to say that I dislike your kind and would luv to get rid of you people from supporting our great club????

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look - I get the anger over what happened to Benny, and I agree that the guy responsible should be hammered for it. I also agree that the Manly club must do something to ensure that it does not happen again.

But let's not go overboard with insults and slurs against all Manly fans. I've seen what our fans are capable of - catch any train from Olympic Park station after a home game, and you'll know what I mean. A bit of perspective reflects better on us; otherwise we are no different from the people we are complaining about.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No Mr I its not a troll

Its also not racist to say that i dislike the multicultural elements of our fans

You have no right to delete these posts. However i know that you dont have a real career so being a mod on an internet forum is the saving grace or crem le crem of your life so ill let it slide this time.
More people seeing you for what you are. Deadset fukwit.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look - I get the anger over what happened to Benny, and I agree that the guy responsible should be hammered for it. I also agree that the Manly club must do something to ensure that it does not happen again.

But let's not go overboard with insults and slurs against all Manly fans. I've seen what our fans are capable of - catch any train from Olympic Park station after a home game, and you'll know what I mean. A bit of perspective reflects better on us; otherwise we are no different from the people we are complaining about.
I dont think anyone is defending the fuckwits on the trains after the game at ANZ, the point is why only Bulldogs fans cop it and get hammered all over the media, but when similar problems occur at other club home games it is all burshed under the carpet.

I am yet to find an article about this on www.smh.com.au who were quick to prosecute us when a bottle was thrown in the direction at Jamie soward in the games against dragons, while completely ignoring the flare set off by Dragons fans in the same game.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Bulldogs supporter base is quite diverse. We have Australians, Serbs, Croats, Greeks, Italians, English, Kiwis, Chinese, and many other nationalities that support this great club.

Who is more diverse Lalalalala?

Disgusting people are all round unfortunately.
Oh i don't doubt that people who support the club are diverse just the area the Bulldogs represent (Canterbury/Bankstown) isn't as diverse as people claim, Sydney as a whole has loads of communities spread out all over the place. The Bulldogs are one of the most marketable clubs and its clearly expanded beyond the region it represents.

Out of topic but in terms of an actually diverse community, America is just as if not more diverse than Australia, multiculturalism isn't just limited to one country.

These Manly supporters who contribute such disgusting acts are just as bad as the so called 'Dogs supporters who wreck trains and shout profanity at kids and families during games at ANZ. Sadly there's no way to actually get rid of people like this, they exist and they always will.

SUS_250

Welterweight
Reaction score
Godbert, have you been tampered with by a 'multicultural person'? Please share your personal experiences.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont think anyone is defending the fuckwits on the trains after the game at ANZ, the point is why only Bulldogs fans cop it and get hammered all over the media, but when similar problems occur at other club home games it is all burshed under the carpet.

I am yet to find an article about this on www.smh.com.au who were quick to prosecute us when a bottle was thrown in the direction at Jamie soward in the games against dragons, while completely ignoring the flare set off by Dragons fans in the same game.
Manly offer help after Barba was spat on
Date
June 15, 2013 - 3:18PM
Read later
Adrian Warren
submit to redditEmail articlePrint
AAP

Manly have offered Canterbury and the NRL assistance in identifying anyone involved in the spitting incidents that marred Friday night's clash between the two clubs at Brookvale Oval.

Canterbury lodged an official complaint with the league after its players Ben Barba and Dene Halatau were spat on as they left the ground following their team's 32-30 golden-point win.

"The NRL is reviewing video and ground manager reports from last night's match, and we totally support them in identifying and potentially banning any patrons where appropriate," Manly general manager David Perry said in a statement.

"Our supporters don't want to be associated with poor behaviour, and as a matter of process, we will also review our own security procedures."

Advertisement
The incidents completed a grim night for Manly, who have won just two of their past seven games and could drop out of the top four by the end of the round.

Manly coach Geoff Toovey was left dumbfounded and perplexed by some contentious refereeing decisions, two of which involved Bulldogs five-eighth Josh Reynolds.

He was adamant Reynolds should not have been awarded his second-half try as he felt vision proved the Bulldog was stopped short of the line.

Toovey said Reynolds conned the referees into incorrectly awarding what turned out to be the match-winning penalty.

Despite his frustration with the decisions, Toovey said he wouldn't be taking the issues up with the NRL.

"I don't see the point, we just move on," Toovey said.

"We need to be better, that's all we can do.

"We put ourselves in that position, and we need to dig ourselves out of it."

Manly captain Jamie Lyon said the team needed to fix a few things, primarily in defence, during their coming bye week.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw on the news what one of those "fans" involved was yelling at Barba and to tell you its pretty low at how he was trying to insult Barba on a personal level even though he doesn't know him at all...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
godberts proves he is racist ffs

someone said to meet a multicultural in person, and godberts took that as a threat

so he doesnt want to meet multicultural people tbh, might catch a disease or something

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
godberts proves he is racist ffs

someone said to meet a multicultural in person, and godberts took that as a threat

so he doesnt want to meet multicultural people tbh, might catch a disease or something
But we caught said disease via his mother, nah I kid that is my ethnic side having a good old your mum joke.

SUS_250

Welterweight
Reaction score
Godbert, what have these multicultural animals done to you to make you feel such anger and resentment towards them? Please share your pain, help us understand.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Truly a sad story on sports and their fans.. I hope this teaches us all how to be better in appreciating the people who sacrifice so much as players, coaches and staff for us all. Yes some get paid handsomely but at the end of the day they are still someones family, friend, brother, father or son. Dene has just had the best week celebrating the birth of his baby girl and certainly didnt deserve the treatment he got last night. Benny also a young dad trying to be a better person who has admitted he is not perfect also deserved better. Hopefully we all can support fans and players no matter where they come from should they be treated poorly from our fans or not. I for one would not stand by and watch this behaviour regardless of their background or team they support. Being a former employee of the formley known telstra stadium i too was annoyed on 2004 gf night when I was working outside the dogs function room to be spat on and called racist for not allowing unaccredited dogs fans into the room after the win. What was an amazing night for me was soured by fellow supporters who judged me for only doing my job. Being polynesian has gifted me with some wonderful talents and physical attibutes but also i have experienced being judged by my cover rather content. lets hope people will move forward without hatred and bitterness, support our team,support your friends and family. But also ensure others around you can come to the game we love and enjoy the experience and tell others how well behaved and passionate bulldogs supporters are and they look forward to coming again to one of our games.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Truly a sad story on sports and their fans.. I hope this teaches us all how to be better in appreciating the people who sacrifice so much as players, coaches and staff for us all. Yes some get paid handsomely but at the end of the day they are still someones family, friend, brother, father or son. Dene has just had the best week celebrating the birth of his baby girl and certainly didnt deserve the treatment he got last night. Benny also a young dad trying to be a better person who has admitted he is not perfect also deserved better. Hopefully we all can support fans and players no matter where they come from should they be treated poorly from our fans or not. I for one would not stand by and watch this behaviour regardless of their background or team they support. Being a former employee of the formley known telstra stadium i too was annoyed on 2004 gf night when I was working outside the dogs function room to be spat on and called racist for not allowing unaccredited dogs fans into the room after the win. What was an amazing night for me was soured by fellow supporters who judged me for only doing my job. Being polynesian has gifted me with some wonderful talents and physical attibutes but also i have experienced being judged by my cover rather content. lets hope people will move forward without hatred and bitterness, support our team,support your friends and family. But also ensure others around you can come to the game we love and enjoy the experience and tell others how well behaved and passionate bulldogs supporters are and they look forward to coming again to one of our games.
Well said mate, my parents wrongfully judge people of Polynesian decent to being only brain dead masses of muscle yet all my mates who are of Polynesian decent are very humble, nice and fun loving people who come from good homes with very strong morals and family based principles.

I blame my parents ignorance and stupidity for them never trying to make friends with very humble people they would actually like but just reserving their judgement based on appearances (typical Arab immigrants tbh).

Status
Not open for further replies.