Other News Source Dogs in talks with Willis Meehan

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As if Napa will give up $300k for 5 months :grinning:...he'll be lucky to be looking at that for a whole year with another team?
He wouldn’t give up any money, if another team signed him and decided that they wanted him early this year, between the Dogs subsidising the contract for the remainder of 2021 and the new team he would still get his money. It happens all the time, but I personally doubt anyone else would want him. But it’s free to dream and I’d be happy to see him leave sooner than later.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He wouldn’t give up any money, if another team signed him and decided that they wanted him early this year, between the Dogs subsidising the contract for the remainder of 2021 and the new team he would still get his money. It happens all the time, but I personally doubt anyone else would want him. But it’s free to dream and I’d be happy to see him leave sooner than later.
I was just assuming the other club wouldn't pay anything for him lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just reading Thurston's book. If he can turn his life around after stealing cars in his youth then why can't WatchatalkinboutWillis? I'm kind of surprised the NRL doesn't strip him of all his achievements for that, that's the way they are going.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dave doesn't call. He just turns up at my door blind drunk on a Sunday morning with a box of chocolates and some lube. Of course I tell him lube is for the weak and spit will be his friend
You're one sick puppy... keep up the good work.