News Dogs hook into player market

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the kennel to call for a 1yr renewal on minimum contract..... Plays shit in round 1 and want to lynch the ****
and his family members here on the kennel will get upset and argue that Liccha is still the best.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
these journalist need to get shit together .. not that long ago we were certainly signing liddle, now he is only a one in 3 options.. clearly they don't have a fkn clue..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Licha is so shit fuck me dead. Why would any of his family members defend him? They are just lying to themselves

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be too embarrassed to admit I was his family member lol
to be honest they havent really admitted it , but we know they are his family they way they go on defending him. lol

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wont lie. I will be delirious when Lychaa has played his last game for the dogs.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or it could be a ploy from management to light a fire under JMK and Liccha’s asses and get them playing at an acceptable level ..
shouldnt need to light a fire under jmk or lichaa, just shows neither of them put in during games, only when its contract talk

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Watch Lichaa come out on fire this year lol.

If he doesn't fire theres JMK and Nu Brown chomping at the #9 jersey too.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to see if Blayke Brailey sees much fg action this year. Kyle Flanagan was earmarked for the utility role off the bench and they can’t carry them both.
Gallen continuing to play on is hurting the Sharks. They would be best served reducing his mins and starting Jayden at lock to fit in all their young guns

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
take money out of the equation... would you rather go to Parra or Dogs ?
imo the eels squad is ass cheeks except for about 5 players...big risk for Brailey to even contemplate going there. With us at least he would have a great pack full of depth, with only needing to recruit in a select few positions in the backline

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I stuck up for Des so much in 2013 & 2014, but by 2015 I just couldn't stick up for him anymore.
Some decisions he made regarding the way we played, player retention & recruitment were no brainer decisions and he would just do the opposite.
I honestly felt sometimes he would make the worst decisions just to piss us off, it was like an ego thing.
He sabotaged our club mate! And dib would just sit there and watch it happen...and please don't let me start on Castle.
What a nightmare time it ws for the club. It was the first time in my life I hated watching us.
Word for word, EXACTLY what I went through.
I was getting laughed at from others when I said Des needs to go.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Righto... What if Lichaa comes good?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll keep waiting for that Rockstar FB. FCUK!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I just imagining it, every time Lichaa passes from dummy half he slows the play down by first taking a step in the direction of the pass.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Still can’t believe we let cook go
We didn't let Cook go.. we made an offer, Souths made a stupidly absurd offer and guaranteed starting hooker spot. We couldn't offer the same amount of money or an 80 minute hooker spot.