No Source Dogs has started recruiting for 2021 more to come watch this space

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea I don’t either. He’s been going good with manly when he was there :weary:though so may as well stay there an play his best footy.

*edit*

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yea I don’t either. He’s been going good with manly though so may as well stay there an play his best footy.
Lane plays for parra not manly?

Plus we don’t want or need lane to many backrowers as it is

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lane plays for parra not manly?

Plus we don’t want or need lane to many backrowers as it is
Yes my bad. He DID play for manly lol..this off season has killed me :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: shows how much I give a fuck about anyone but the doggies lol.

and we just don’t want him back, he was a good player at manly though, guess that’s why it slipped my mind. Should go back there lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes my bad. He DID play for manly lol..this off season has killed me :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: shows how much I give a fuck about anyone but the doggies lol.

and we just don’t want him back, he was a good player at manly though, guess that’s why it slipped my mind. Should go back there lol.
Yep Warriors as a swap for RFM, then off to Manly, then to Parra where he said he was happy to be....seemingly to go full circle back to the Dogs???? Got out of Manly before Desmond went back and as Desmond did not want him at the Dogs don't think Manly want him back lol......

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep Warriors as a swap for RFM, then off to Manly, then to Parra where he said he was happy to be....seemingly to go full circle back to the Dogs???? Got out of Manly before Desmond went back and as Desmond did not want him at the Dogs don't think Manly want him back lol......
Haha only 1 game or so at the warriors, but nah he’s better at manly. It suits his style lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha only 1 game or so at the warriors, but nah he’s better at manly. It suits his style lol.
I remember the jizz fest from the warriors at getting Shaun Lane and yeah lol 1 game veteran.....

Remember the ' white powder incident at the Eels??????

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember the jizz fest from the warriors at getting Shaun Lane and yeah lol 1 game veteran.....

Remember the ' white powder incident at the Eels??????
Mad Monday joke that backfired, not an illegal substance :tearsofjoy: