Dogs Gone

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He's been poor more then 1 game or 2. Just saying he needs alot of babysitting it seems to motivate him, too much work for a very expensive player. We need him to be a leader not an infant.
I think Kikau and especially Mahoney will stick a rocket up him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think Kikau and especially Mahoney will stick a rocket up him.
Hope so mate. With everything happening though the last thing we need is a bloke with all the talent in the world pissing it away and even worse doing it in front of the younger blokes looking up to him. We need accountability and no matter how good you are, perform or fuk off. Obviously not happening atm under Tbaz.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope so mate. With everything happening though the last thing we need is a bloke with all the talent in the world pissing it away and even worse doing it in front of the younger blokes looking up to him. We need accountability and no matter how good you are, perform or fuk off. Obviously not happening atm under Tbaz.
100%

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah behavioural issues starting to pile up wasn't it?
Well going to the opening of a Bikers' Barber Shop during covid lockdown etc wouldn't have amused the brass at the Broncos, though they gave him another chance. Having a secret meeting with the Tigers while still under contract was the nail in the coffin. The rumours are the Broncos hid a lot of his off field antics. The couriermail reported ages ago Lodge & TPJ were a few players causing shit at the club & they were waved byebye.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well going to the opening of a Bikers' Barber Shop during covid lockdown etc wouldn't have amused the brass at the Broncos, though they gave him another chance. Having a secret meeting with the Tigers while still under contract was the nail in the coffin. The rumours are the Broncos hid a lot of his off field antics. The couriermail reported ages ago Lodge & TPJ were a few players causing shit at the club & they were waved byebye.
News in Brissie last week is saying that the Donkeys have been covering up alot of dirty stuff for some time. (I'm sure all the clubs are) and well how they acted when being caught for salary cap breaches but Alan Cann (or was it Andrew Gee?) stepping down and refusing to cooperate and the NRL just walking away paints a bad picture.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
News in Brissie last week is saying that the Donkeys have been covering up alot of dirty stuff for some time. (I'm sure all the clubs are) and well how they acted when being caught for salary cap breaches but Alan Cann (or was it Andrew Gee?) stepping down and refusing to cooperate and the NRL just walking away paints a bad picture.
They have covered up a lot of shit about Haas. His family is fucked in the head mainly his mother Joan. I would trust a biker before trusting her.