News Dogs enter race for $1m Moses signature as Gus pulls off Sydney raid: Jimmy Brings

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would he wanna go back to Tige..or Pilchard who will be shit for years.
Be surprised if we weren't in the mix, maybe he whores himself out who knows but I'm still a yes vote.
And how big a stumbling block could that be this "feud", if we're Interested in the player it shouldn't be an issue and CC can take the lead anyway(if he is on board with acquiring him)
Brown is off contract too iirc?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is never happening. But it’s good to see we are looking at the best options for 7. He stays with the Eels.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are always player managers who have strong relationships with certain clubs/CEO's/GM's/Coaches and who have bad relationships with others. Sometimes it prevents deals from happening, sometimes it doesn't. That's just the nature of the business.

Especially with so many player managers fucking clubs around and vice versa with clubs and players.

Either way, I don't think Moses will leave Parra and if he does, I think the Tigers or another club are more likely than us.
I get that but let’s say we are willing to offer Moses the ‘best deal’ by however metric you want to evaluate best. He’d surely fire his agent before missing out on that deal?
i honestly don’t understand the logic of RL players taking less to stay with clubs. They aren’t on deals where you are set for life when you retire. With that in mind I’d expect my agent to put their personal shit to the side and work in my best interests

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
LOLLL bro … yes you hate Moses and Panther. Also a good chance we get Moses and many other Panther players LOL
Alot of people hate Moses, not just me lmao. We aren’t getting him but we will get Panther scums until Gould resigns/retires.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we get Mitchell Moses, i promise to get permanently banned from this account and never be able join the Kennel again. That’s how confident i am.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would he wanna go back to Tige..or Pilchard who will be shit for years.
Be surprised if we weren't in the mix, maybe he whores himself out who knows but I'm still a yes vote.
And how big a stumbling block could that be this "feud", if we're Interested in the player it shouldn't be an issue and CC can take the lead anyway(if he is on board with acquiring him)
Brown is off contract too iirc?
I mentioned this a while ago, why would he leave Parra unless it’s for a better chance to win a comp. Parrascum premiership window is shut, the Pilchards are years away.

Tiepies are clutching hard with Sheens and Benji especially with Robbie white ant lurking in the shadows and absolute fuckwits running the club.

Then there is us..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I mentioned this a while ago, why would he leave Parra unless it’s for a better chance to win a comp. Parrascum premiership window is shut, the Pilchards are years away.

Tiepies are clutching hard with Sheens and Benji especially with Robbie white ant lurking in the shadows and absolute fuckwits running the club.

Then there is us..
:kissingheart:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that the anti tampering deadline is done with there's going to be 6000 of these articles a week. Not just linking players to us, but with every club. Of Moses is a player you'd like to have, hold off on applying the lube until there's credible news.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Then there is us..
He loves Parra too much the softass. He stays 1000%