News Dogs enter race for $1m Moses signature as Gus pulls off Sydney raid: Jimmy Brings

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A repeat of this year will earn him a mill IMO

Bitchell Moses has done FUCK ALL to deserve 1 mill
thats what happens when there is a lack of wuality halves....he is not worth 1mill but it all comes down to supply and demand...but the NRL can justify adding new teams to the competitiion

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
thats what happens when there is a lack of wuality halves....he is not worth 1mill but it all comes down to supply and demand...but the NRL can justify adding new teams to the competitiion
100%. Anything can be justified if it means a healthy executive bonus.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get your arse the the kennel fight club thread, you're a fkn smokey after that lol
Really impressed with your recruiting drive @ASSASSIN. I think that deserves a raise. Name your price.

If you could get @Freakzilla onto TKFC I'd be much appreciated as there's a hella of a lot of people who want a straightener with him

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really impressed with your recruiting drive @ASSASSIN. I think that deserves a raise. Name your price.

If you could get @Freakzilla onto TKFC I'd be much appreciated as there's a hella of a lot of people who want a straightener with him
Can people choose a specific kind of fight style they lock into in the tkfc? MMA, KARATE, JIU JITSU, NAKED MUD WRESTLING ECT ECT ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Don't do it for the money, I do it for the love of the fight lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can people choose a specific kind of fight style they lock into in the tkfc? MMA, KARATE, JIU JITSU, NAKED MUD WRESTLING ECT ECT ..
No holds barred bro. It's a street fight to the death!

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you don’t think moses puts his body on the line then you need to take your bulldogs glasses off for a sec and watch him play

And if you want to talk about players not putting their body on the line, what about DCE and Benji Marshall?

DCE cannot make a tackle to save his life, yet was the Australian halfback till now, and QLD winning halfback. Yeah maybe he has better decision making skills than moses, but he’s also quite a bit older and more mature, moses can develop that

Same goes for Marshall, except he was flashy like moses and didn’t really mature till the end of his career, yet is noted by a good amount of people as the best NZ player ever
Bro. Isn’t Moses like 28? Time running out for him to “mature’ imo.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A repeat of this year will earn him a mill IMO

Bitchell Moses has done FUCK ALL to deserve 1 mill
Moses consistently crumbles under pressure. If the Dogs are stupid enough to sign him for that crazy amount our cap would be screwed and we'll be back in the cellar like previous years.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro. Isn’t Moses like 28? Time running out for him to “mature’ imo.
You're right about Moses. There are 17 year old kids who show more maturity and work under far more pressure and dangerous work environments than Moses and they are earning minimum wage in butchers shops, fish shops etc.