Fox Sports DOGS DRAW UP TARGET LIST

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My inside sauce just gave me the list the club had drawn up and is targetting, if you ask me its pretty accurate as to what the club thinks we need to win games.

Well it’s a better line up than our backline!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Hasting knocked the Warriors back on their offer only days ago?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
My inside sauce just gave me the list the club had drawn up and is targetting, if you ask me its pretty accurate as to what the club thinks we need to win games.

You forgot big pimp Ronald

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

The artists for “the list”

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Hasting knocked the Warriors back on their offer only days ago?
I have a feeling Hasting will be in Blue and White... I read somewhere he’s following Thompson on social media. In top form over in the UK and he seems to have matured a bit. He’d be a good buy.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling Hasting will be in Blue and White... I read somewhere he’s following Thompson on social media. In top form over in the UK and he seems to have matured a bit. He’d be a good buy.
Well I hope you blokes get Hastings and not Blake Green. He's been making noises about wanting to play on.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully Hastings can play 9. Blake Green is a good player but he’s not better than Foran and the only way Foran is staying is on a heavily reduced contract so I personally wouldn’t bother with Green.