Rumour Dogs coaching structure

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the very least Furner and Ferris need to go as both are useless in their roles. Baz is obviously on thin ice too, but it's more likely changes are made with the support staff..
He was critical of our defensive structure...
Looks like there will be changes there !

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read somewhere barrett will be given 8 rounds next year whether that’s bs social media news or not ah dno

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CBF checking if there is another thread on this.

I have been told that Gus is putting an extreme amount of pressure on Baz and his assistants. Gus wants to restructure the way its currently set up - it's not so much the people, it's more the way its structured at the moment. Too top heavy and not enough focus on juniors and development of players from reggies to first grade.

He has also rubbished the recruitment over the last 12 months.

I think its a bad thing for Baz that pretty much all of his recruits except Burton, will be pushed out. Would not be surprised at all if this time next year we will have a whole new coaching staff.
I’m hoping that the whole coaching set up is changed,well before next year,I’ve tried very hard to come up with positives,in the last 12 months,and any players who have improved,under the current set up,and one would have to say that some of those assistants will have to go