Dogs chasing Jarryd Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Can't stand him, but when he pulls his finger out at the right end of the year he'll win you a Premiership... same goes for Dugan (but he has re-signed with Dragons now)

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Isn't Hayne contracted with the Eels until the end of 2015?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol.. who arent we supposedly after??

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wishfull thinking..... He just re-signed with Parra this year till the end of 2015

But just imagine him in our team at fullback - deadset we would rip any team apart...

He got it all, Speed, power, passing, catching and kicking.... he just a bit injury prone and lazy at times.....

Rod, does he meet your criteria for a fullback?????

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Not a fan of the lame plane, although he does have some good mates in our team which might help him get in the right head space and perform at his origin best all season round.

oso bad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously we would consider him, no way only plays well for NSW. Not worth the risk would prefer to blood a junior.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Isn't Hayne contracted with the Eels until the end of 2015?
Isn't Barba contracted to the dogs until the end of 2015? Modern footy contracts are about as reliable as the greedy ar$eholes who sign them.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Barba does go and we can't get Folau, Hayne would be my next choice outside of Inglis who will not happen. Shame this shit couldn't of happened when Storm got busted!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hayne would be a sensational purchase. He is a confidence player, and surrounded by a group of successful players would play out of his skin. Also, his attitude is resultant from bad leadership at the management level. Des would have him in the right head space and the team would be complete. I've even cooled on looking for a replacement HB as Hodko appears to be coming good. Bring on the Hayne Bulldog.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Hayne tbh.

We're linked to every fullback in the game. It seems like this now...

1. "No Ben/Orr, we're not giving you a pay raise, and we're more than happy to shop around to replace YOU. Until we find a replacement you're staying here until 2015"

Of course, Barba is going to acknowledge his contract until 2015 as quoted by himself until the above happens. Perhaps they (Barba camp) have agreed to that condition so he is giving the impression that he is doing right until and is committed to the Bulldogs until a replacement is acquired.

2. It's been made visible via the media that the Bulldogs are linked to NRL clubs to replace Barba with speculations on current players eg Izzy, no secret now Todd Greenberg made it clear that he did everything he could to try and acquire Izzy to the Bulldogs, Dugan and now reports on Hayne etc. Whether it’s bs or not it’s hard to ignore and link the dots considering the Barba saga.

If I read between the lines it's looking like Ben will go eventually (meaning he won't see out his 2015 contract) and we're looking to replace him sooner rather than later, it’s just a matter of time.

Some have stated he is 95% gone based on inside info and what not. Agree to disagree, we all make our own opinion until the truth comes out, actually we will never find out the truth behind closed doors, we will only see what will happen.

This is all speculations, but there could be some truth to all this.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear that the Dogs are chasing Hayne, Slater, Hoffman, Robinson, Gordon, Dugan, Inglis, Tedesco, Mini, Boyd, Locke, Stewart, Shatner, Bowen, Mead...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh, more I think about it the thought of Hayne playing behind our pack and off Reynolds and Morris/Inu/Lafai outside him gives me wood.

If Folau can't happen I'd seriously LOVE to see Hayne.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Hayne would be a great signing, although Parra would never release him...could you imagine if they did though, Parra would be lucky to win more than 1 game.

no matter which way you put it: Bulldogs finals series > Barba talk.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Didn't someone once mention (can't remember if it was TG or not), that Greenberg wanted Barba gone, and Hasler wanted him to stay and offered the rehab option. Explains why Greenberg persisted to bring Folau over.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No way in the world, this has got to be one of those rumors by the media milkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.