Dog on heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of my dogs is on heat and the other dog keeps trying to lick it's behind, how long will this go on for?

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
My dog is 6, a virgin and never got desexed (as I would not mind her having puppies) but she is the ultimate flirt / tease.

She will run up to any dog let them have a whiff then run away before they can get going.

She has a boot which she never leaves alone. This has got progressively worse over the years.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My dog is 6, a virgin and never got desexed (as I would not mind her having puppies) but she is the ultimate flirt / tease.

She will run up to any dog let them have a whiff then run away before they can get going.

She has a boot which she never leaves alone. This has got progressively worse over the years.
How do you know she's a virgin for sure? Like some dog (or Bob Dog) could've come in at night and just smashed it back and gapped it and you would have no idea it happened.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
How do you know she's a virgin for sure? Like some dog (or Bob Dog) could've come in at night and just smashed it back and gapped it and you would have no idea it happened.
Well, I have never seen her have sex and that would explain her coyness.

As a dog mother I just know these things.

Oh and the night scenario would not have happened as she is an indoor dog.

Which reminds me, there are some cats next door that do it occasionally. Have you ever heard cats doing it? They are SUPER loud, well really it's only the female cat which is super loud BECAUSE did you know that the male cat has hairs on his penis which feel like spikes to the female cat and this is supposedly super painful for the female cat.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, I have never seen her have sex and that would explain her coyness.

As a dog mother I just know these things.

Oh and the night scenario would not have happened as she is an indoor dog.

Which reminds me, there are some cats next door that do it occasionally. Have you ever heard cats doing it? They are SUPER loud, well really it's only the female cat which is super loud BECAUSE did you know that the male cat has hairs on his penis which feel like spikes to the female cat and this is supposedly super painful for the female cat.
yep just like Leopards

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Joel Monaghan still in England?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The nieghbours dogs on heat, and the dirty f*cks sit outside and watch it, like who the hell wants to watch a dog getting reamed.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score

My friends maltese terrier is 13 (i think), she has never been desexed and and still a virgin, she is not a very social dog and which ever mutt tries to come up from behind her, she gets all aggressive at them.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
My friends maltese terrier is 13 (i think), she has never been desexed and and still a virgin, she is not a very social dog and which ever mutt tries to come up from behind her, she gets all aggressive at them.
Mine isn't aggressive just scared of sex lol

Maybe I should just get her neutered then. Does this make a difference to their sex drive though?

mrVR6exy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mine isn't aggressive just scared of sex lol

Maybe I should just get her neutered then. Does this make a difference to their sex drive though?
im no expert but im pretty sure having a dog desexed makes their sex drive null and void..... basically non existent

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
So my dog thought it was cool to sneak out and find a party to attend this afternoon (literally, a party with booze, loud music, dancing lots of people and other dogs). Maybe she is 16 in dogie years and going through a phase...

It's aint easy being a dog parent :S

Status
Not open for further replies.