No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Bulldog Bloke

Waterboy
Reaction score

Ben hunt wants to move back to Queensland to be back near his close family,says all 4 Queensland clubs areon the table, then says Gold Coast don’t have the loot.
From memory his family are in Brisbane.
Wouldn’t he be twice as far if in North Queensland from Brisbane than he is now living in Sydney???
I say this as someone who lives on the central coast but has parents near cairns.
How absurd, I have seen this rubbish a few times from different players

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt clearly doesn’t want to be at the dragons but he comes across as a moron who is now destabilising the club with his constant quotes to the media about wanting out unless it is a ploy to get the club to release him but he is clearly not that smart.
He has no one to blame but himself could have gone back to qld when his previous contract expired or pushed to have a griffin clause in his new contract but chose to stay at the drags instead then changed his mind 6 months later.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hunt clearly doesn’t want to be at the dragons but he comes across as a moron who is now destabilising the club with his constant quotes to the media about wanting out unless it is a ploy to get the club to release him but he is clearly not that smart.
He has no one to blame but himself could have gone back to qld when his previous contract expired or pushed to have a griffin clause in his new contract but chose to stay at the drags instead then changed his mind 6 months later.
Hunt has bottled so many big moments over his career his latest contract saga is no surprise.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus. I don’t know how any fans of St George would even want him at the club at this point. He is trying his absolute best to get out of the club. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he retired just to not play with them. :tearsofjoy: He wants to move to QLD , let the guy go at this point.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus. I don’t know how any fans of St George would even want him at the club at this point. He is trying his absolute best to get out of the club. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he retired just to not play with them. :tearsofjoy: He wants to move to QLD , let the guy go at this point.
Should we rename ourselves as QLD so he can come join us?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The guy has made himself look like an absolute tool. Not a leader I would want at our club who’s also struggling