Does Baz look at himself and wonder “wow I’m rubbish”

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't bother me, was declining at the Roosters big time and only continued to do so for us. Hated his signing as soon as it was announced.
Spot on.

Napa only had one good aspect in his game imo and that was the shoulder charge (which he missed more times than he hit)
As soon as the nrl outlawed the shoulder charge, his days were numbered and the rooters were laughing when we signed him

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He honestly has a good rugby league brain, just think players were over coached and given too much detail and not held accountable, we seem to be making less silly mistakes at the moment....but I’m sure he will get an assistant job again. Probably suited to a NSW or Australia assistant
He didnt know what talent looks like and his positional options were atrocious.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The 2 main problems with Baz were
1. He was more, one of the boys instead of a coach.
2. He had no game plan or idea of what he wanted the team to become in the coming years, he just continued to try and turn us into the panthers when no 2 teams will ever be the same.
Adding he coached “scared” (some people call this coaching “safe”) and didn’t ever have a plan B from attack through to defence during games which all good quality coaches possess.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
maybe he would look at what he was creating and think, it's working

Last edited: