Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
and wants to invite lil old Moe?

Im after trance music in particular. The ones i've researched and get recommended are

tranceroute - whish is down
trancetraffic - invite only (i dont expect anyone here to be on this)
Beathau5- closed down
what.cd - everything music. seems to be most popular

Please help a Moey out!

Cheers

p.s. will give sexual favours for invites. k bye

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
TBH I wouldn't bother.. it's become The Pir8 Bay of music (a shadow of its former self).

Try the usual suspects instead (KAT).

Or if you want to buy some and it's on Amazon, I've got a nifty trick that you can use to purchase US tracks DRM free :grinning:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I wouldn't bother.. it's become The Pir8 Bay of music (a shadow of its former self).

Try the usual suspects instead (KAT).

Or if you want to buy some and it's on Amazon, I've got a nifty trick that you can use to purchase US tracks DRM free :grinning:
Share, please Mr. I ?!

~c.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The issue is you cannot pay for tracks with an Aus credit card. So you log into your amazon account and buy a gift card for $$ amount. Gift it to yourself and use that to buy tracks :grinning:

Apparentely amazon know about it but are "meh" about resolving it.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The issue is you cannot pay for tracks with an Aus credit card. So you log into your amazon account and buy a gift card for $$ amount. Gift it to yourself and use that to buy tracks :grinning:

Apparentely amazon know about it but are "meh" about resolving it.
Its not like they lose any money from it haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Its not like they lose any money from it haha
Amazon are awesome like that.. rather than block the download of music by geoIP, instead they allow it.

My understanding of why you simply can't buy it on an Aus originating credit card (or prepaid visa), is because it's not classified for Australian users and Aus disty channels. In other words "because it doesn't have a G/PG/M/MA/R rating, and not sold via Australian distribution channels, you aren't allowed to buy it from Australia"

Also, I normally have one shipping address as Beverely Hills 90210 which I use at checkout and then apply the gift card too, though I don't know if that's required anymore.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I figured it might be like that.

I created a thread asking about invite to private trackers, even researched the a number of different ones. I clearly have no intention of buying music lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
and wants to invite lil old Moe?

Im after trance music in particular. The ones i've researched and get recommended are

tranceroute - whish is down
trancetraffic - invite only (i dont expect anyone here to be on this)
Beathau5- closed down
what.cd - everything music. seems to be most popular

Please help a Moey out!

Cheers

p.s. will give sexual favours for invites. k bye

Your into Trance hey bro?? I didn't think many people on this site would like this type of music.

I started with trance but as I got older first breaks then prog and house and techno took over. These days don't get a chance to follow the latest essential mix but still love a good mix.

Share your favourite dance mixes and sets mate I would be interested. I'll share some of mine.

Reaction score
Your into Trance hey bro?? I didn't think many people on this site would like this type of music.

I started with trance but as I got older first breaks then prog and house and techno took over. These days don't get a chance to follow the latest essential mix but still love a good mix.

Share your favourite dance mixes and sets mate I would be interested. I'll share some of mine.
you remember a cd called brit house and amyl? my car got stolen once and i lost that cd because it was in the car, never been able to replace the cd.
saw cj bolland play a gig at the metro years ago, that was pretty good, also saw the crystal method live there as well.
i'm into metal, but the trance and techno was unavoidable back when i was at the age of partying all the time

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
you remember a cd called brit house and amyl? my car got stolen once and i lost that cd because it was in the car, never been able to replace the cd.
saw cj bolland play a gig at the metro years ago, that was pretty good, also saw the crystal method live there as well.
i'm into metal, but the trance and techno was unavoidable back when i was at the age of partying all the time
Dude nice one. I'll have a look I probably have that cd knowing me.

Yeah i have seen Crystal Method a few times I know one was definitely Big Day Out. I actually started (and still am) out a metal fan with RATM and then Korn and then into Sepultura, Soul Fly, Slipknot, Pantera and even stuff like Obituary and Lamb of God. But my true calling came when I started getting into dance - I remember Fear Factory had a techno based album and through that I started looking into cheesy dance as you do at the start. Anyone remember 666? Ha ha but from there discovered Paul Van Dyk and then onto Sasha and Digweed and then Armin Van Helden and Erick Morrilo..I had a breaks love when the Plump DJs and Freestylers were big and then I went into Sven Vath and Richie Hawtin.. I have seen every Dj I have named and hundreds more. Anyway Good Times...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hey man, yeah I'm a big trance whore now lol. It's pretty much all I listen to. although I do also like progressive music, which can be trance, house, breaks etc as long as it sounds good!

The latest Essential mix was mixed by Aly & Fila, an Egyptian duo. It's worth a listen, although it's more on the hard side, no progressive or breaks.

There's a whole trance thread on here. i'll bump it!

Reaction score
Dude nice one. I'll have a look I probably have that cd knowing me.

Yeah i have seen Crystal Method a few times I know one was definitely Big Day Out. I actually started (and still am) out a metal fan with RATM and then Korn and then into Sepultura, Soul Fly, Slipknot, Pantera and even stuff like Obituary and Lamb of God. But my true calling came when I started getting into dance - I remember Fear Factory had a techno based album and through that I started looking into cheesy dance as you do at the start. Anyone remember 666? Ha ha but from there discovered Paul Van Dyk and then onto Sasha and Digweed and then Armin Van Helden and Erick Morrilo..I had a breaks love when the Plump DJs and Freestylers were big and then I went into Sven Vath and Richie Hawtin.. I have seen every Dj I have named and hundreds more. Anyway Good Times...
i've got the northern exposure cd's from sasha and digweed, they're really good. saw fear factory and prodigy at big day outs

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
i've got the northern exposure cd's from sasha and digweed, they're really good. saw fear factory and prodigy at big day outs
Yeah I'll have to dig out my Northern Exposure CD's now you mention them. Haven't listened in years. Pulled out FabricLive 001 - James Lavelle over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.