Does anyone have any Ideas?

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Piss off Stimson and probably Britt. We need to blood younger players doorey etc and the Pom is back next week anyway. Allen didn’t look too bad at centre. Fullback is going to be an issue now: hoppa???????

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeh..all you whingers and or keyboard coaches..STOP WATCHING/SUPPORTING and come back later in the year, or if it's still fucked next year?? not joking.

i was warned this place is EAT YOUR OWN and full of nasty narcs but it's bad man, worse than i believed it could be...
You can't blame people for being upset/pissed off/over it.

Apart from obvious trolls, anyone on a Bulldogs forum is a true supporter.

Why would you subject yourself if you weren't? lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can't blame people for being upset/pissed off/over it.

Apart from obvious trolls, anyone on a Bulldogs forum is a true supporter.

Why would you subject yourself if you weren't? lol
no i cannot agree it is pretty shit BUT is 4 games only...i may eventually join the chorus but not this early it can turn around(injuries are now fucking us too remember and our list was light at the start)and i cant be sure it's Barrett's fault fuck he could run out and do better at 40 odd i reckon.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
no i cannot agree it is pretty shit BUT is 4 games only...i may eventually join the chorus but not this early it can turn around(injuries are now fucking us too remember and our list was light at the start)and i cant be sure it's Barrett's fault fuck he could run out and do better at 40 odd i reckon.
It's all good if you don't agree, otherwise it would be boring here lol

But we definately are up shit creek, coach over his head, rubbish roster, injuries, loser mentality, refs favouring stronger teams....

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Here’s an idea
Play players in their actual fcuking positions!!!

never ever ever select waddel Stimson Napa floppa Meaney katoa ever ever again

broom them from now

lose by 40 with young guys andsee if there up to it

fcuk the dead wood off now as of now
Meaney hasn’t done much wrong since he got here...he’d be scoring tries in any other team

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm speechless

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really hate the "next week" team posts but here goes anyway... (hopefully players I've selected are even available)

1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Hoppa
4. Allen
5. Cotric
6. Lewis
7. Flanagan
8. Thompson
9. Katoa
10. Hetherington
11. Elliott
12. Doorey
13. Jackson

14. Topine
15. Atoni
16. Ogden
17. Napa

That's all we can do next week but I've got some ideas of what to do from there..
Lots of gaps to fill with recruitment.

1. Meaney
2. ?
3. Cotric
4. Schoupp
5. Addo-Carr
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. ?
9. ?
10. Thompson
11. Elliot
12. Topine
13. Jackson (not his biggest fan anymore but let's face it he's not going to be benched our pushed out

14. ?
15. Hetherington
16. Atoni
17. Doorey

Filling the gaps with quality will take time... Just gotta grit your teeth and pray we can score a try soon lol.

Still clearly need a class 9.
Hoping Taumalolo wants to leave Cowboys still lol. Also we really should be trying to sign Capewell (even with his gay headjob stigma attached lol)
Meaney has broken ribs.. that's about 8 weeks?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Meaney has broken ribs.. that's about 8 weeks?
I was referring to 2022... This year is a write off... Without meaney we easily have to most error prone backline in the comp, especially with DWZ coming back in

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's all good if you don't agree, otherwise it would be boring here lol

But we definately are up shit creek, coach over his head, rubbish roster, injuries, loser mentality, refs favouring stronger teams....
that was meant to say i agree with you it IS pretty shit, but i'll say one thing you lot are going to whip yourselves into something bigger than a frenzy because this guy aint going nowhere anytime soon :laughing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
that was meant to say i agree with you it IS pretty shit, but i'll say one thing you lot are going to whip yourselves into something bigger than a frenzy because this guy aint going nowhere anytime soon :laughing:
Yeah I've calmed down already. I have had 6 years of practice getting over rubbish performances.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What I dont get is that the most basic, coachable league skill...passing off the ground has been missing for how many years?
How many 9's have we tried the last 5 years that can't hit a runner on the chest?
You could teach people that've never played the game to do this shit with enough practice.
Steve Hansen needs to get his Rugby mates to sort it.