Does Amazon deliver?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Blue_boost we would like an update?
Did you or did you not receive your purchase?
You materialistic but misunderstood bastard you!

Edit: or is it materialistic and eccentric?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home from watching bad boys. (Cool movie by the way)

I checked the status and I had an apology from Amazon saying the parcel was late.

Then I get an SMS from home saying a package had arrived at 8.59pm.

So all on all a split decision win to blue_boost. They didn't deliver as promised by 8pm but 8.59pm was an extraordinary effort from Amazon.

It's a fine effort for an order placed late yesterday to be delivered overnight.

But ultimately I called their bluff as 8pm was not possible. In future I wouldn't bet against Amazon (or tom tom brady) as they scared the pants off me this time.

Not many businesses have the systems that Amazon have to get an order out at lightening speed

They were very confident they would deliver, I think it's forgivable to deliver at 8.59pm instead of 8pm but still I called them out

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
For some reason I imagine the boostman to be like this Luke Keary lookin' ma'fugga in rl

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got home from watching bad boys. (Cool movie by the way)

I checked the status and I had an apology from Amazon saying the parcel was late.

Then I get an SMS from home saying a package had arrived at 8.59pm.

So all on all a split decision win to blue_boost. They didn't deliver as promised by 8pm but 8.59pm was an extraordinary effort from Amazon.

It's a fine effort for an order placed late yesterday to be delivered overnight.

But ultimately I called their bluff as 8pm was not possible. In future I wouldn't bet against Amazon (or tom tom brady) as they scared the pants off me this time.

Not many businesses have the systems that Amazon have to get an order out at lightening speed

They were very confident they would deliver, I think it's forgivable to deliver at 8.59pm instead of 8pm but still I called them out
Speaking of movies I got a date with a foreigner with ulterior motives.

My question is to you is it beneath bottom class to be in the vicinity of reading cinemas Auburn?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

My question is to you is it beneath bottom class to be in the vicinity of reading cinemas Auburn?
Are you taking the girl to the cinemas? I wouldn't say it's beneath bottom class - reading have gold class seating.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If she doesn't mind seeing people's being blown to bits, take her to bad boys. It was a pretty cool movie..

"Did you really f#$k a witch without a condom?" Is one of the quotes of the movie.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe the workers are on strike (south park episode reference lmao)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you taking the girl to the cinemas? I wouldn't say it's beneath bottom class - reading have gold class seating.
You know like bangz the Sudanese gangsta!
How does it go?
You pick up the phone and say "hey girl you look really nice I wanna take you to da movies ".

A

Alexander the Great

I wanted to break my phone when I watched that shit. Terrible
You know like bangz the Sudanese gangsta!
How does it go?
You pick up the phone and say "hey girl you look really nice I wanna take you to da movies ".

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I tested amazon again, they are ahead of schedule to deliver

it’s like they have an Olympic sprinter waiting for each order, as soon as you hit order, they gun fires and they are off and running in the warehouse, pick your item and like a relay run hand your parcel to the courier who really opens their legs like Andre de Grasse

don’t bet against Tom Brady or Amazon

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bam and like that delivered a full 2 days ahead of their promise

I don’t mind calling out someone if they have done wrong (renters, p-platers etc) but when someone over performs they also need to be praised

go amazon

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bam and like that delivered a full 2 days ahead of their promise

I don’t mind calling out someone if they have done wrong (renters, p-platers etc) but when someone over performs they also need to be praised

go amazon
Man you're really taking this courier shit seriously, aren't ya?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you're really taking this courier shit seriously, aren't ya?
i just love it when a promise is honoured, an expectation exceeded. Very rare in this day and age.

sometimes I buy stuff from amazon just to see how slick their delivery is. Stuff I don’t need

Wahesh

Reaction score
i just love it when a promise is honoured, an expectation exceeded. Very rare in this day and age.

sometimes I buy stuff from amazon just to see how slick their delivery is. Stuff I don’t need
Dude...

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/things-you-collect.107370/page-34#post-3669638

On the morning of Friday, January 10, I checked the tracker on this thing. It told me it was expected to arrive either Monday or Tuesday. The item arrived 1 hour later... well ahead of schedule.

I didn't do a song and dance about it.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude...

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/things-you-collect.107370/page-34#post-3669638

On the morning of Friday, January 10, I checked the tracker on this thing. It told me it was expected to arrive either Monday or Tuesday. The item arrived 1 hour later... well ahead of schedule.

I didn't do a song and dance about it.
Ah, but you see wahesh, you aren't as special as blue balls, in fact I don't think many people on here are even near the same stratosphere as bb

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score