Opinion Do you want the season to continue?

Do you want the season to continue?

• Yes

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Don't know don't care

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the NRL decide to continue the season from either June or July I would rather wait for 2021, the reason being unless it's a full season whatever team wins the comp it will be a hollow victory, just like when super league destroyed the comp and the knights won the NRL gf, I don't class it as a grand final win because half the teams were in super league.
Same goes for the Broncos winning the super league gf, half the teams were in the NRL comp so it means jack shit, unless you have a full season it won't feel the same as previous winners.

A

Alexander the Great

Agree bud. You can't count those a gf wins.
If the NRL decide to continue the season from either June or July I would rather wait for 2021, the reason being unless it's a full season whatever team wins the comp it will be a hollow victory, just like when super league destroyed the comp and the knights won the NRL gf, I don't class it as a grand final win because half the teams were in super league.
Same goes for the Broncos winning the super league gf, half the teams were in the NRL comp so it means jack shit, unless you have a full season it won't feel the same as previous winners.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would love something / anything!! Stating the obvious that safety being paramount, but not only would it bring some much needed entertainment ,it would also give us something to look forward too + we would be getting fantastic exposure from all over.. bloody hell even the Nicaragian football has an audience !!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
But ALL THE TEAMS are in this competition, no team is excluded. If they rearrange it so every team plays every other team once then it’s a fairer completion than the original draw because some teams had an easier draw than others. I see no “hollowness” what so ever for the team that wins that competition. In fact recovering from the interruption and the inevitable disruptions to normal life could be considered an even better effort.

Go Dogs