SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Chopped up and thrown in the sea ? Or eaten partially by a shark after jumping off a cliff ....
usually in the movies they’d remove all clothes before chop chop ...
Maybe her husband followed her on the run and pushed her off .....

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for the movie to hit the cinemas in 2023?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cops now reckon she’s been on the run for a while ...

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe the guy who introduced her to the dodgy blokes who clearly knocked her off

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See how her decoy play didn't fool me. Everyone was ready to shut the case.. case closed they all said

The foot belongs to a recently deceased person, there is a casket someone missing a foot.. she smothers it in her DNA, dips it in the ocean and it pops up on the beach?

The police should release how the foot was detached from the body, I'm betting

Chainsaw $1.01
Shark $166.00

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the 7 News special on this case last night. Don’t buy the story of the husband. He said some odd things. Not suggesting he’s involved, there’s no evidence of that but to me he either knows more than he’s letting on or he’s naive in the extreme.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watched the 7 News special on this case last night. Don’t buy the story of the husband. He said some odd things. Not suggesting he’s involved, there’s no evidence of that but to me he either knows more than he’s letting on or he’s naive in the extreme.
As if he wasn't in on it on both her rort and her "disappearance".

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without trying to sound sexist (although some will try and connect the dots..), you cant tell me any man living and mixing with the type of people they would have did not suspect something wasnt legit about where all the money came from..? Also if the fraud proves to be correct there would have been many phone calls or conversations regarding statements or performance of the investments by people very close either family or friends..

If this bloke is genuinely clueless to any wrong doing then he must be a total fuckwit and coudnt possibly have mixed or soacialized with the people who did invest.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Can say that old mate was bought up at Riverwood at the local corner shop. Remember him as a kid. Used to walk in and see him behind the counter and think good times, that $1.50 pack of ciggies just turned into 50c after handing him a fiver and convincing him he needed to give me $4.50 change.

Fck, think I'm up to number 12 of dudes from the old Woods that are involved in murder/disappearances. Good times....

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Looks like a *** , hairdresser no ? Maybe he liked horses …. She has very rough head

I think he was involved or know who’s involved….

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As if he wasn't in on it on both her rort and her "disappearance".
That’s the weird thing though.
It’s been almost a year.
You’d think the cops and/or ASIC would’ve figured that out by now if that was the case.

What I didn’t buy was that after ASIC left the house after 14 hours he claims she went to bed without saying a word, he didn’t ask her a single question and he went to make music until 4am, when he went to bed and then she disappears at 5.30am.
Zero chance it played out that way.
The problem is how do you prove it?

Oh and they never had a harsh word in 7 years and every day was ‘beautiful’. Yeah, OK :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Without trying to sound sexist (although some will try and connect the dots..), you cant tell me any man living and mixing with the type of people they would have did not suspect something wasnt legit about where all the money came from..? Also if the fraud proves to be correct there would have been many phone calls or conversations regarding statements or performance of the investments by people very close either family or friends..

If this bloke is genuinely clueless to any wrong doing then he must be a total fuckwit and coudnt possibly have mixed or soacialized with the people who did invest.
Yeah something stinks no question.
Sounds like a convenient arrangement to me.
He got the lifestyle, the toys, the holidays etc.
She got the toy boy 10 years younger and someone who didn't ask questions.
Oh, but it was love...and it was beautiful - every day :tearsofjoy:.