Do you smell a rat in the Caddick case?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talking about this at work today 3 people 3 different theories was interesting we were not hell bent on our theories more of a just what if, she may of ripped many people off and deserve punishment for her actions more than fair enough, she also has a young fella who only knows her as mum .and mums rotted foot washed up on the beach poor kid

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Talking about this at work today 3 people 3 different theories was interesting we were not hell bent on our theories more of a just what if, she may of ripped many people off and deserve punishment for her actions more than fair enough, she also has a young fella who only knows her as mum .and mums rotted foot washed up on the beach poor kid
Agree mate, her young fella is the real victim here. Lost his mum and life as he knows it. Terrible story all around - people losing life savings etc. I’m conspiracy theoried out though, so willing to accept she jumped into the drink off Dover Heights, has probably died on impact or drowned, washed out to sea, possibly sampled by a shark (oh the irony) and her foot has drifted and washed up. Good chance the rest of her is never found but stranger things have happened.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think this story is over.

I initially thought the Chinese take away got hold of her but they wouldn't waste the feet, would have grinded em up too.

Definately she dig up a casket and hacked off a foot. Watch it play out, she will be seen again in Byron bay

How can a foot wash up 500km away? Ridiculous.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree mate, her young fella is the real victim here. Lost his mum and life as he knows it. Terrible story all around - people losing life savings etc. I’m conspiracy theoried out though, so willing to accept she jumped into the drink off Dover Heights, has probably died on impact or drowned, washed out to sea, possibly sampled by a shark (oh the irony) and her foot has drifted and washed up. Good chance the rest of her is never found but stranger things have happened.
Yeah poor kid having this for a mum.

If she dived in from Dover heights, she must be a real piece of work leaving her son a victim as well. Wretched woman. Didnt she do enough damage to the old gullible people?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah poor kid having this for a mum.

If she dived in from Dover heights, she must be a real piece of work leaving her son a victim as well. Wretched woman. Didnt she do enough damage to the old gullible people?
When ASIC turned up it likely dawned on her the game was up and she’d be going away for a long time. Classic signs of narcissism: lashed out at ASIC, lack of empathy (leaving her son, husband and victims), exaggerating her success and power when possibly was rather insecure and the list goes on. Very sad.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently the remains of Caddick the alleged fraudster was found today.

A foot in a shoe severed and had her DNA on it. Case closed? Or do you smell a rat?

Perhaps some casket somewhere is now missing a foot? Someone rubs their DNA all over it, rubs their tooth brush on it, or perhaps when they dug up the casket and hacked away?

Leave foot on beach, Get to the Bahamas with the cash and the fools in Australia shut the case thinking foot is if the deceased Caddick?

The classic decoy play and the defense falls hook, Line and sinker?

Did Caddick a step ahead from the authorities (excuse the pun)

What's your explanation? Case closed or what's your version?
Couldn't leave with Covid restrictions, so had to be in Australia, or deceased. The foot was badly deteriorated, and any DNA would likely be genuine.
The case won't be closed just yet, as the search for more body parts will continue. The issue will be, did she take her own life, or was she murdered?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Noone said she cut off her own foot. It's obvious what happened..

She goes to a funeral, of similar aged person, later that night, digs up the casket and hacks off a foot. Places it in her shoe, of course it now has her DNA on it.. lobs the foot on the beach for people to find..

Free as a bird, she's watching the news in the Bahamas laughing at the mugs in Australia.

To confirm my theory, They should dig everyone up and check their feet. Someone is missing one.

Do you believe the foot on beach nonsense story? You would fall for a Jonathon Thurston dummy pretty easily.
The degradation of a foot that has been weeks in salt water is very different from a grave corpse. There might be indications of how the foot was severed, and a hacksaw cut would show up pretty easily. The forensic scientists will know.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The degradation of a foot that has been weeks in salt water is very different from a grave corpse. There might be indications of how the foot was severed, and a hacksaw cut would show up pretty easily. The forensic scientists will know.
He’s trolling, hence not many replies.
Of course DNA can only be extracted from within the bone, you can’t simply ‘rub’ it on. I agree, it’s now down to a question of self-harm or foul play...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course DNA can only be extracted from within the bone, you can’t simply ‘rub’ it on. I agree, it’s now down to a question of self-harm or foul play...
Well, if Law and Order has taught me anything (lol) it was either the cowards way out or the husband/son got her whacked and made it look like suicide.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is it trolling? How are any of our members especially passionate about this topic, to be trolled. it's simply a question of what really happened about a story in the news . Not everyone in this world is out to get you friend, maybe you should watch some Hillsong tv.

With your DNA comment, if it cannot be rubbed on, then how do they get DNA from her tooth brush to match? (Checkmate?). If she chucked a corpses hacked off foot in her own shoe, dunked it in salt water and left it in beach. Everyone thinks a shark took her.

She is in Byron bay, maybe exchanging stories with Harry holt.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if Law and Order has taught me anything (lol) it was either the cowards way out or the husband/son got her whacked and made it look like suicide.
Kept the money. Free as birds

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
The lengths people will go to for Likes. She was smart enough to know it couldn't go on forever, yet she bought her parents an apartment, her family a nice house, sent the kid to a private school. Knowing that would all go up in a puff of smoke once she was found out. "Yeah sorry mum and dad that you are on the street now" but I did get some Insta Likes of the ace private jet holiday to Aspen in my Dior get up.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How is it trolling? How are any of our members especially passionate about this topic, to be trolled. it's simply a question of what really happened about a story in the news . Not everyone in this world is out to get you friend, maybe you should watch some Hillsong tv.

With your DNA comment, if it cannot be rubbed on, then how do they get DNA from her tooth brush to match? (Checkmate?). If she chucked a corpses hacked off foot in her own shoe, dunked it in salt water and left it in beach. Everyone thinks a shark took her.

She is in Byron bay, maybe exchanging stories with Harry holt.
Hillsong? Was that some weird ScoMo reference? I thought John Howard was your political orgasm?

If you don’t know the difference between extracting DNA from thin brush strands vs bone then - er - no, not checkmate. Checkmate is your claim she’s in the Bahamas and left with Australia’s borders closed. Oh that’s right, she’s on the Chinese sub with Harold Holt.

I’m not getting into it with another conspiracy nutter. Back to your renter threads Boost, at least they had a little humour, your work is deteriorating :-).

Spot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Blue_boosts's theory has legs, (pardon the pun!) if you consider the idea that she rubbed DNA from the severed foot on the Toothbrush. That way they think its hers and all she had too do was keep the foot in brine and strategically drop at at the beach. She could be down the south coast somewhere!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Blue_boosts's theory has legs, (pardon the pun!) if you consider the idea that she rubbed DNA from the severed foot on the Toothbrush. That way they think its hers and all she had too do was keep the foot in brine and strategically drop at at the beach. She could be down the south coast somewhere!
You’d hope the cops cross referenced the DNA from other sources BUT they were maintaining she was alive and in hiding interstate until this week so who knows

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think someone knocked her off. Will be interesting to see if they can determine if the foot was sawn off. But even if it seems to be torn off by a shark it still doesn’t discount murder.