Do you remember these companies?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Franklins I grew up with. They occasionally sold random things like Aldi too. Not a lot, but I’m pretty sure that’s where I got a pair of Mohamed Ali boxing gloves. They were a good cheap supermarket.
I grabbed a tamiya remote control car from franklins once. Had to build from scratch.. it was like an Aldi special buy.. those tamiya cars were the best , the hornet, the fox

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Bulldog Wrestler are you some sort of historian. This is insane the amount of photographs you have. Do you have any more stuff from the inner west ?
I love history. But especially since I have been fighting two cancers (Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Leukemia), keeping busy with some of this stuff is good therapy for me to keep my mind off my problems. I also think it's good to keep a few threads active that can provide some interest or entertainment, or fun, as an alternative to some of the endless divisive and toxic threads.

I'll keep an eye out for some inner west material.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love history. But especially since I have been fighting two cancers (Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Leukemia), keeping busy with some of this stuff is good therapy for me to keep my mind off my problems. I also think it's good to keep a few threads active that can provide some interest or entertainment, or fun, as an alternative to some of the endless divisive and toxic threads.

Good on you brother, nothing but respect for a person of your character. The amount of material you have is insane nostalgia to the max.
hooe you kick it’s but bro, god bless

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Soldier!

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bulldog Wrestler I wish you luck in fighting those things. You are doing the right thing by keeping busy. Good Luck mate

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cone.jpg
Cone 2.jpg
Vulcan.jpg
Vulan.jpg
Vuclan 1.jpg
Vulcan 2.jpg
Vulcan 3.jpg
International Firewoks.jpg

Vulcan Fireworks, Menangle Park, NSW

Australian made fireworks, Vulcan Fireworks. One employee was Celestino Foti, who in 1969 along with his son, Sam Foti, bought the company. It was to become International Fireworks and the genesis of the famous Foti family fireworks, world-famous for NYE celebrations and other large events.

I can certainly remember many of these Australian made fireworks during my childhood, on cracker night.