Do you remember these companies?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The OG king of the X
My old boss who I worked for about 15 years built half of Sydney commercial property in the 80’s and his crowning jewel was the Gazebo Hotel in Potts Point which was a famous place for celebrities and gangsters to stay. Anyway he went to Abe’s funeral and would often talk about him as an good friend to know when you need him.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My old boss who I worked for about 15 years built half of Sydney commercial property in the 80’s and his crowning jewel was the Gazebo Hotel in Potts Point which was a famous place for celebrities and gangsters to stay. Anyway he went to Abe’s funeral and would often talk about him as an good friend to know when you need him.
Nice work dude - who's Abe though? Sorry I missed a fair bit lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
View attachment 31105
Prior to Brashs, there was Edels. I think owned by Geoffrey Edelsten's family, from memory. I seem to remember one in Bankstown Square, and possibly Roselands... and various other places.
I remember Brashs. I thought they were more than just music though lol. I remember they had a store on O'Connell St in the city back in 04/05 and they moved somewhere else, but I'm sure that didn't last long either.

Funnily enough, I thought Strathfield Car Radios also went bust - until I drove along Parramatta road today and saw a physical store there. Wowsers!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember Brashs. I thought they were more than just music though lol. I remember they had a store on O'Connell St in the city back in 04/05 and they moved somewhere else, but I'm sure that didn't last long either.

Funnily enough, I thought Strathfield Car Radios also went bust - until I drove along Parramatta road today and saw a physical store there. Wowsers!
Strathfield went into administration around 10-12 years ago but were able to trade out.