Do you like the English Super League

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Does any of you watch the Rugby League in England?

Are you a fan?

I've started watching it a bit more and I like it. Weird mix of blokes and talent.
Also pretty fascinating as all the teams are towns and cities on a highway. It's also fascinating that million people cities like Leeds are mingling with teams like Castleford. A town of 15,000 people.
I guess that's the unique and treasured aspect of the league. And it's crazy how the league interest stops at Wigan. Everything South is Union baby.

Then you have the famous movie with the main character playing for the Wakefield trinity wildcats. These are 100 plus years old clubs so a lot of it is Souths like in heritage.

The gameplay is a lot more simple and pure. They like throwing the ball around a lot more. Don't have scrums and they play league how I feel like it's meant to be played.
And a lot of the Aussie players are old players you've forgotten about like Adam Cuthbertson and Jarrod Sammut.
And then there's the whole relegation play offs which keeps things interesting in ten last few rounds befrie the millliojmillion pound game.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Never really watched it but I do like the relegation system but couldn’t work here as we don’t have enough talent

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Does any of you watch the Rugby League in England?

Are you a fan?

I've started watching it a bit more and I like it. Weird mix of blokes and talent.
Also pretty fascinating as all the teams are towns and cities on a highway. It's also fascinating that million people cities like Leeds are mingling with teams like Castleford. A town of 15,000 people.
I guess that's the unique and treasured aspect of the league. And it's crazy how the league interest stops at Wigan. Everything South is Union baby.

Then you have the famous movie with the main character playing for the Wakefield trinity wildcats. These are 100 plus years old clubs so a lot of it is Souths like in heritage.

The gameplay is a lot more simple and pure. They like throwing the ball around a lot more. Don't have scrums and they play league how I feel like it's meant to be played.
And a lot of the Aussie players are old players you've forgotten about like Adam Cuthbertson and Jarrod Sammut.
And then there's the whole relegation play offs which keeps things interesting in ten last few rounds befrie the millliojmillion pound game.
Stop drinking from that horrendous shit-filled river

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never really watched it but I do like the relegation system but couldn’t work here as we don’t have enough talent
Curious on your comment. Are you saying England has more talent than Australia?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not bad too watch now and then, but that’s about it.!!!

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Been watching for a few years. Inu is still a monster, with 4 minutes left he beat 4 players to score a try in the corner and kicked it from the sideline to win the game for Salford