Do you guys use Thekennel website on your PC or Phone?

Do you guys use Thekennel website on your PC or Phone?

• Phone

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • PC

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Both

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate how it gives away my private information. That's why I set it off. Don't want strangers knowing my shit

Sent from your mums bed
So true, if I wanted strangers to know all my private information, then I would join some type of information gathering website that everyone could see like Facebook......... Hang on........ Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Sent from my mum's wardrobe, the one with the adjustable slats.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont have a pc or a laptop.I hate computers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Says the man who is using what is essentially a mini computer

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol. True ppl can go and remove that tapatalk sig in the settings. Same for that annoying "Sent from my iphone" tag iphones add to all your outgoing emails. Hate iphones tbh. Anyone who has owned one and switched to a Galaxy S series knows why.

Sent from my PC using my keyboard and mouse

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. True ppl can go and remove that tapatalk sig in the settings. Same for that annoying "Sent from my iphone" tag iphones add to all your outgoing emails. Hate iphones tbh. Anyone who has owned one and switched to a Galaxy S series knows why.

Sent from my PC using my keyboard and mouse
I switched from a S series to the iPhone 5 and I have found to way better then android to be honest

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I switched from a S series to the iPhone 5 and I have found to way better then android to be honest
My gf has the iphone 5, and i have the galaxy s4. Ive sussed her iphone. The only thing i have found that was better (for me) with the iphone, is it got better reception in poor reception areas. I much prefer the freedom of the android OS though over apples much less customisable OS, and im mostly in decent reception areas. Ive also found the Samsung more resistant to dropping over my own previous iphone. Ive dropped the samsung lots and no cracks, but the iphone ended up with multiple cracks from less drops.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My gf has the iphone 5, and i have the galaxy s4. Ive sussed her iphone. The only thing i have found that was better (for me) with the iphone, is it got better reception in poor reception areas. I much prefer the freedom of the android OS though over apples much less customisable OS.
I had my android rooted an running a custom os but still was shitty compared to the iPhone I have now, I got over the whole PC and customisable crap now though lol

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so 68% of people use both devices interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.