Do you feel sorry for women? (unlucky with love)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we all feel sorry for women that are unlucky with love?

Just look around at men and you will notice there are not many good ones out there. Us good ones are very rare.

Men out there are usually either fat, skinny, too short , old, earn shit money or don't have a job, rent, smokers, long haired, have bad teeth or are just plain ugly. If they were used cars they would be high mileage, leaking oil, full of rust.

Us good ones have already been snapped up by good women.

If course there are bad women too bad a far lower proportion. So some good women have to settle for shit blokes.

Tell me I'm wrong? Just around and see.

Feel sorry for women?

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Just look around at men and you will notice there are not many good ones out there. Us good ones are very rare.

Men out there are usually either fat, skinny, too short , old, earn shit money or don't have a job, rent, smokers, long haired, have bad teeth or are just plain ugly. If they were used cars they would be high mileage, leaking oil, full of rust.

If course there are bad women too bad a far lower proportion. So some good women have to settle for shit blokes.

Feel sorry for women?
good women don't have to settle, they have the option of going lesbian because its socially acceptable these days

in fact the last 6 or 7 women i asked out were lesbian

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Feel sorry for women?
You clearly are the Bo Derrick of men..

good women don't have to settle, they have the option of going lesbian because its socially acceptable these days

Were or became..

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see why... women are no longer constrained by outdated gender roles... hell, for a lot of people "gender" is simply a social construct... so, women are free to think what they want, believe what they want, say what they want, act how they want, identify themselves however they want, do what they want, prioritise what they want, pursue whoever they want, work in whatever field they want etc.

so, whatever they get, they wanted

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many wives do you have?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see why... women are no longer constrained by outdated gender roles... hell, for a lot of people "gender" is simply a social construct... so, women are free to think what they want, believe what they want, say what they want, act how they want, identify themselves however they want, do what they want, prioritise what they want, pursue whoever they want, work in whatever field they want etc.

so, whatever they get, they wanted
Some might want to have children.. but the shocker blokes available. Could you imagine the buck teeth offspring?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you but women always say they are lesbian to make guys go away.

But if they like you, suddenly they are not lesbian

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel bad for the unlucky woman, feel good for the lucky men who got the fark out of the way of these losers.