Do women want a guy with money more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do women value a bloke with money above everything else? Do they only care more about looks or personality if they cant find a guy with money?

I saw the first episode of the bachelorette and saw that ruch bloke enter the show by helicopter. I knew then that it was in th bag for him.

Didnt watch any other episides and find out today he won.. if course he won.

Women seem to just see money and thats it they make up their mind.

All the renters out there must have good personalities to find a woman lol
With Sophie monk I think it has more to do with the guy being unattainable and presenting a challenge.. If you think about it I don't think a girl as pretty and famous as Sophie would be hard pressed to find a boyfriend

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With Sophie monk I think it has more to do with the guy being unattainable and presenting a challenge.. If you think about it I don't think a girl as pretty and famous as Sophie would be hard pressed to find a boyfriend
Wolfy I think Sophia Monk’s..so called..’celebrity status’ was on the wane..the Bachelorette was just a desperate act to get in the spot light again..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why I love women having equal rights.

Give me a strong independent woman any day , someone with brains

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You can be loaded and a tight arse boring **** or you can be comfortable and be more free with your money and fun.

Money is just numbers for me, if I were a billionare, id set up my next 5 generations, help people and then spend the rest. After dying once and 5 NDE's, you learn money ain't shit. I was dead for 2 mins and 36 seconds, completely dead, no amount of money brought me back.

I hate money, people do stupid things for notes with numbers on it that some human has made valuable.

Same with gold or diamonds, who decided they are worth more than other minerals? There are plenty more useful and cheaper minerals than both.

All goes back to the system/matrix forced onto humans.
I don't know how many times I've heard retired people say "when you die you can't take it with you" but at the same time ffs stop playing the pokies and find something else to do either your money.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
She dated eric grothe jnr dont know what happened there as he seems pretty dte

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw women are pretty stupid, they think if a guy is a good dancer that he is a nice person?
Can’t be saying all women are stupid lol, yes some women’s choice in men for crappy reasons are questionable (very and they end up comparing sometimes when they chose it) but men do the same thing...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't have much money, don't have a flashy car and don't have a chiseled gym body. Hard to tell which one of my traits would be most unappealing to women. I guess I am the total package.

Most people in general are pretty superficial and shallow these days imo. There are always those who are different and to me at least, these are the women I find most appealing.

People with conventional priorities annoy me :p

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You also gotta tease and please well in bed, don’t be a selfish wham bam thank you ma’am ****, put in the effort and focus that energy to really tease and please her

Once you do that and she craves it, you’ve won mentally and physically haha ;)

That's awesome, I got to admit I just whinge about it but end up doing it myself . I actually don't even whinge about it anymore I just do it
Thanks haha, I think it’s fair and to be honest I don’t want a girl to be doing everything when you can easily manage together

Iv seen how dirty some guys are or just how lazy they are yuck...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No, you're exactly right. But she's such high maintenance that if you don't buy her expensive things constantly she'll dump you. She's a shallow bitch.

But in my case, after hearing her speak 1 sentence with that foul voice of hers, I'd dump her.

Who's shallow now Sophie :tongueclosed:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, you're exactly right. But she's such high maintenance that if you don't buy her expensive things constantly she'll dump you. She's a shallow bitch.

But in my case, after hearing her speak 1 sentence with that foul voice of hers, I'd dump her.

Who's shallow now Sophie :tongueclosed:
Really? I don't think she's shallow at all. She comes across warm and caring but that voice of hers makes her seem butch.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People seem to think that women who seek rich guys are gold diggers .
Well it's not true they're not after their money, they're after the experiences.

It's the equivalent of a bloke seeking a really hot chick.. Same same

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t be saying all women are stupid lol, yes some women’s choice in men for crappy reasons are questionable (very and they end up comparing sometimes when they chose it) but men do the same thing...
Yeah I've been in a relationship with a few rotten women.
You always hear people say looks aren't important but it's a massive help.
Unfortunately a lot of attractive women are some of the most fucked up head cases!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why I love women having equal rights.

Give me a strong independent woman any day , someone with brains
There's a fine line between independent and stubborn. Choose wisely...

Every lady is a woman.

But every woman is not a lady.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't mind if the boobs aren't that big but a bubble butt is a MUST!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't mind if the boobs aren't that big but a bubble butt is a MUST!
It takes more effort to have a mad arse.

If boobies are big, then they are nice. But a butt needs to be the right shape, size and tone lol

Hence I am Tank, the arse man lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
It takes more effort to have a mad arse.

If boobies are big, then they are nice. But a butt needs to be the right shape, size and tone lol

Hence I am Tank, the arse man lol
Those bitches better start squatting!

Status
Not open for further replies.