Do women want a guy with money more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whyyyyyyy?????
Is it coz I referred to females as weaker lol? It was a joke bro. Like it's fact, but it's a joke the way I worded it lol
Nup..because you’re mates are gunna be pissed because you are taking all their women..so they are gunna hang out with guys that look uglier than them..And the women you are attracting are only after your big muscles and dick.. Once you’re muscles start losing their hardness..and your dick begins to droop..they’ll take your money..get botoxed..plastic surgery..take more of your money..find some kid and buy them with YOUR money..as she has never worked.. and whose dick stays up 24 hours.. You’ll be left broke..no home..no car..because the court will be convinced you didn’t meet her emotional needs..as you’ll have no friends to testify that you are of good character.. In the end you’ll end up living under a lamp post outside Central Station..with a sign reading..’Any spare change please..I need my dick to work again’

Unfortunately that’s how you’ll end up if a woman gives you the come on while an Indian is buying her a drink.. Please heed my advice.. I found the ground near that central station lamp post bloody hard..even when lying on cardboard..

True story...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nup..because you’re mates are gunna be pissed because you are taking all their women..so they are gunna hang out with guys that look uglier than them..And the women you are attracting are only after your big muscles and dick.. Once you’re muscles start losing their hardness..and your dick begins to droop..they’ll take your money..get botoxed..plastic surgery..take more of your money..find some kid and buy them with YOUR money..as she has never worked.. and whose dick stays up 24 hours.. You’ll be left broke..no home..no car..because the court will be convinced you didn’t meet her emotional needs..as you’ll have no friends to testify that you are of good character.. In the end you’ll end up living under a lamp post outside Central Station..with a sign reading..’Any spare change please..I need my dick to work again’

Unfortunately that’s how you’ll end up if a woman gives you the come on while an Indian is buying her a drink.. Please heed my advice.. I found the ground near that central station lamp post bloody hard..even when lying on cardboard..

True story...
I'm both confused and offended hahaha.
The Indian is the one that's gonna end up broke! I was just being me!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s what THAT type of women do to you..Confuse..BEWARE. Only takes one mistake.. lol!
Lmfao stop acting like I need to be taught in this area of life! I'm the Sensai **** hahahaha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so, my mates were like let's go buy those URLs drinks and dance with em, I was like I'm all good boys. I was too confident to care about being alone plus I already noticed eyes using my perpherals haha. Sooooo as I'm dancing alone and skulking my drinks down, I notice and Indian @Zee buying a chick a drink at the bar, she started looking at me and doing sexual provocative things with her body moth and tongue whilst right next to the Indian @Zee who's buying her the drink thinking he's got her. So she gets the drink from him comes straight over to me and dances with me, and I go to her me being a sick **** aand all, where is your twin sister? Coz her sister was eyeing me out as well, she said like oh I'll get her for you, so I had both. My mates were baffled, I apparently was a king ****, but I was just like y'all are sad ***** putting these females (weaker specimens of humans) on pedistools lollllll.

Much more details and actual things but I'm at gym ATM lol and battery is low.
cool story bro

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don't want that kind of woman. These things you listed don't last.

Women want: -

* Manly man
* security (financially, physically and mentally)
* good father/provider
* best friend
* makes them laugh/personality.

I'm sure the ladies on here can back me up
Thats a pretty good list but should also include someone who will replace toilet rolls not just add a new one on top of an empty toilet rod.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So demanding....
I bet you don't do that. I say that to my husband.. "who does that? " nobodys husband does that!!" you have only one job in the house.. Putting the bins out.. Putting a toilet roll through a rod is not a job it's just like breathing it's an involuntary action..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I bet you don't do that. I say that to my husband.. "who does that? " nobodys husband does that!!" you have only one job in the house.. Putting the bins out.. Putting a toilet roll through a rod is not a job it's just like breathing it's an involuntary action..
Lol I change it when I have to.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That looks like an Indian version of the Hangover guy

he is, bollywood actor known for his resemblance for bradley cooper

noticed his polydactyly (two thumbs)?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
he is, bollywood actor known for his resemblance for bradley cooper

noticed his polydactyly (two thumbs)?
Looks like Mrs Palmer has an extra daughter..lovely..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats a pretty good list but should also include someone who will replace toilet rolls not just add a new one on top of an empty toilet rod.
My mum has me house trained lol, if I don’t do stuff like that she makes it a big deal

Not putting the towel back, washing the shower after use, wiping the sink from water, cleaning the toilet after use and so much more lol

But to be honest I’m happy I do those things as I’d want my place to be as clean as Mum keeps our home

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My mum has me house trained lol, if I don’t do stuff like that she makes it a big deal

Not putting the towel back, washing the shower after use, wiping the sink from water, cleaning the toilet after use and so much more lol

But to be honest I’m happy I do those things as I’d want my place to be as clean as Mum keeps our home
Gotta love mums..nature’s greatest inventions..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That's awesome, I got to admit I just whinge about it but end up doing it myself . I actually don't even whinge about it anymore I just do it

Status
Not open for further replies.