Do we still want Willie Mason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
if we can keep him that'd b fantastic but the future doesnt look too bright in this dept..

mason is a bulldog and i dun wanna lose any of the dogs!

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I have said this before that ok I want willie mason to stay but I really want anasta, jamaal, perry and hughes to stay. If a player like willie mason isn't willing to stay at the dogs and would prefer to wait until the june 30 deadline than the club should not be wasting their time trying to convince him to stay if he wants to wait until june 30. They should be trying to get braith, jamaal, perry and hughes to stay who want to stay at the club and not risk losing quality players like them to keep mason who in the end may not even stay with the club.

F

Forum Idiot

Im telling you we dont care now , but go and watch the GF DVD and you will see the reason why we have lost 3 in a row this year , because Mason and Omeley werent there , they were our 2 best players , along with Andrew Ryan in the GF. Mason means so much to our team , im surprised not many people are echoing this , seeing as we have lost the last 3 and we need answers.

Lobo

I don't like you
Reaction score
As much as he is stupid and has the same attention span as a dead fish, there is no real reason why we would not want him on the valid grounds of the game of football.

Considering how injury prone Sonny is, and comparing his performance to that of Masons, I would prefer us to keep him as our number one forward at the moment.

Mason was one of the best forwards last year and that of before.

Sonny can perform when he chooses, however, he isn't as destructive and as painful as Mason upfront when it comes to inflicting fatigue and injury upon the opposition.

Anastabation

Reaction score
Mason is an absolute gun player, but the rumors that he doesn't enjoy his time at the club and wants out have hurt me alot. Id he does re-sign then I guess those rumors were false predictions, and for that reason I hope it happens. However, if Mason is going to take his time, I would rather see us keep some of the other guys who are coming off contract, who are desperate just to get a contract. Lolesi, Perry and Myles are 3 guys we need to keep in particular.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
AB, what about right thurr, right thurr? He's off-contract too!

T

TheDoggFather1

IF, and its a big IF, mason the cat stays with the Bulldogs I will still not respect him. He will be just a tool that we would use to win games.

I have no respect for anyone who has no respect for the Bulldogs.

Anastabation

Reaction score
Habib said:
AB, what about right thurr, right thurr? He's off-contract too!
Thats another thing that annoys me. Right thurr right thurr, and i went for myles and myles but wound up at your door will want pay rises, having shown a glimpse of their talent to the world through first grade.

lonhro

andrew ryan
Reaction score
I hope he goes the last couple of years who has the club had promblems with noone a exept willie mason rember he had promblems with drugs . he ran away from the taxi driver with out pay the cost of the taxi ride.so if he goes maybe the mighty bulldogs will not have as many promblems let him go and be with his bested mates phil gould and ricky stuart .he went to a music concert instead of watching the bulldogs play one of there games so whats more im portant to him the concert or the team go the doggies tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.