Do we need some outside help to rid us of Hasler Habit Hassles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like new age garbage. I think most people believed Souths would win in 14. And what about Sydney's three losses? Did they ''manifest'' losing?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy to say when you have top players in every position

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They agreed to cut off their pinkies? It's much easier to make such a ridiculous commitment when you know the fix is in, I guess. Lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And his work with Arnold? It seems a fair bit of our execution is down to a negative, conservative Desball hangover. Maybe some cognitive behavioural therapy type work would help build confidence and execution? Would it hurt?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And his work with Arnold? It seems a fair bit of our execution is down to a negative, conservative Desball hangover. Maybe some cognitive behavioural therapy type work would help build confidence and execution? Would it hurt?
And a better roster.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And appointment of a development coach for the lower grades.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a load of shit.

Are we sure this Stubbs fellow isn't just Des Halter under a new alias.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They agreed to cut off their pinkies? It's much easier to make such a ridiculous commitment when you know the fix is in, I guess. Lol
Agreed utility.
If the fix wasn't in though, it would have been hilarious if both actually cut of their pinkies. Reminds me of this tales from the crypt episode, one of my personal favourites :tearsofjoy:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a coach who can think on the run and not just go on about bulldog dna and before the pay supporters have a whinge ive wanted pay to work but he has made some very poor selections etc

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So this guy was the mind coach at the wallabies when they didn’t win the World Cup, the English when they didn’t win the World Cup, Sydney fc when they didn’t win the grand final and souths when the comp was fixed ?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jordan Belfort claimed he helped Melbourne win the 09 premiership with his motivational talk,etc.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Agreed utility.
If the fix wasn't in though, it would have been hilarious if both actually cut of their pinkies. Reminds me of this tales from the crypt episode, one of my personal favourites :tearsofjoy:

The knowledge we were playing for Madge's pinky somehow makes that 2014 loss even more painful...haha

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I stopped reading after ‘worked with the Wallabies and came within a whisker of winning the RUGBY World Cup in 2015’

Fk we lapped the Wallabies

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.