Do the Roosters have an unlimited salary cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think he means that despite them cheating he still wants to beat them??

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I guess i started a pretty stupid thread but i hear it from heaps of people that the roosters are tryn to sign Willie.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:
I hope their team is over the cap and i hope they never get busted, as long as we continue to smash em.

same here... thats what I thought about last year

they can be over the cap just so long as the Bulldogs continue to beat them

M

MrCharisma

Rofl that's a good point Ozzy and maybe one of the stupidest comments by our good friend from Belmore :p

What would being over the cap but never get busted achieve?

baby_troupe

Waterboy
Reaction score
The Roosters have been way over the cap for a few years & Fittle even hinted that when the dogs were busted & booted out of the comp.
He was shut up by his management then, as they have a loophole that they and many other clubs exploit.

How the Bronco's get around it is to buy a business for the player which is seperate to the visible contract.
Then they pay someone to manage that business & build it up, and that creates an opportunity for the footballer to have something when they retire.
Also being a one club city, sponsors are easier to find.
The prob with the dogs, is the sponsors they have are big names who would also like to sign invidiuals to promote their products. That makes it difficult due to the surrent rules for people the calibre of Sonny Bill Williams (Gatorade / Schweppes) where that salary has to be discolsed as a part of the cap.
However it looks like there is about to be a rule change on that which allows 2 players to be exempt from that from each club. Just remember that our team's club will not be the only club to make use of this exemption.

NeWy RooSta

--**SuRfiN ChamPiOn**--
Reaction score
man wheres the Mods....if you dont have a source than things like this shouldnt be posted...i'll only believe it if sumone posts a source

baby_troupe

Waterboy
Reaction score
NeWy RooSta said:
man wheres the Mods....if you dont have a source than things like this shouldnt be posted...i'll only believe it if sumone posts a source
Isn't this an open discussion, not a court of law.

Get some kleenex mate, you are gonna need them.

BTW if there was a "legal" source, wouldn't the media be all over it, or is that another conspriacy

NeWy RooSta

--**SuRfiN ChamPiOn**--
Reaction score
Yeah but mate seriously you shouldnt be making false obligations like that unless you have a source

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous. Post what you want but you look stupider for ever even creating a thread like this.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
get over it
no one cares if this thread is stupid

NeWy RooSta

--**SuRfiN ChamPiOn**--
Reaction score
Ive been here a day n some of use already piss me off...(most are nice though) but to those ********s that spend their time posting useless **** like this i say go out and get a girlfriend

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
why read it if it is useless?
dont u hav betta things to do?

baby_troupe

Waterboy
Reaction score
NeWy RooSta said:
Ive been here a day n some of use already piss me off...(most are nice though) but to those ********s that spend their time posting useless **** like this i say go out and get a girlfriend
ROTFLMFAO

some people are juyst a little too touchy for their own good.

I bet you were in the front line of those driving the boot in last year with Coffs Harbour & the year b4 when we were kicked out of the comp.

These rumours have been around for years. All I have done so far is repeat them.

T

TheDoggFather1

How many time do we have to have threads about the roosters?

They rort, we rort, everyone rorts.

We just had crap management that leaked crap.

GET OVER IT!

T

TheDoggFather1

NeWy RooSta said:
You dont like whats been posted here, go back to the wall.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Tha DoggFather said:
How many time do we have to have threads about the roosters?

They rort, we rort, everyone rorts.

We just had crap management that leaked crap.

GET OVER IT!

DF has a point everyone bends the rules somehow

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
Rofl that's a good point Ozzy and maybe one of the stupidest comments by our good friend from Belmore :p

What would being over the cap but never get busted achieve?

What part of it didnt you understand , it basically said , if they are cheating , let them ,as long as we continue to beat them. I couldent care less if they are cheating, i hope they are, coz if they are ,how bad will they feel? having a team over the cap and getting beat by us.

Mr Rodriguez and Bulldogs84 seemed to understand it , i dont know why you and ozzy osman didnt .

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Makavelli

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand what belmore bulldogs said.All he said was even if the roosters are cheating he wouldnt mind because it would make them feel worse.Imagine paying all those players so much money and going over the cap and there still not able to win a comp.

That will burn them on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.