Do short people get short changed on life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
one more fact, taller people are also more in danger of dying with a heart attack than shorter people.

heart has to work extra harder to pump blood longer distances.

taller people are also prone to back injuries than shorter people, again it has to do with every thing in the world is design for average heights and they have to bend down to do a lot of every day stuff which puts pressure on their back and posture which.

no wonder all these tall fast bowlers always get back problems where shorter fast bowlers rarely have back problems.
This tall v short discussion is awesome

Kinda like the comedy that has become of the Australian day thread between @Realist90 and @Wolfmother about men v chicks

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On another note, are women with smaller hands more attractive?!
Chicks with small everything except tits are more attractive than chicks with big everything and small tits

For some reason

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chicks with small everything except tits are more attractive than chicks with big everything and small tits

For some reason

other than chick with dicks all are attractive for me.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This tall v short discussion is awesome

Kinda like the comedy that has become of the Australian day thread between @Realist90 and @Wolfmother about men v chicks
its a shame in order for her to promote female superiority she needs too eliminate strength and money. lets re-write nature too make her feel better

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

For some reason
when a chick has hot feet that is the most glorious of all

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

For some reason
You’re right. I like my girls with small dicks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

For some reason
Hmm..good point.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What appears to be most members of the Kennel:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet you love foot jobs you weirdo:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If the foot is perfect yes, I even suck the toe. But all the stars must be aligned. Feet and toes must be perfect, no cankles, and feet must Be pedicured once a week or once a fortnight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the foot is perfect yes, I even suck the toe. But all the stars must be aligned. Feet and toes must be perfect, no cankles, and feet must Be pedicured once a week or once a fortnight.
You suck toes? That's like some closet gay shit right there :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.