Do short people get short changed on life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
when I was young I used to cop it and picked on a lot, but then I realised I had a third leg in the middle which I can use to lift myself up and make "taller" than the taller guys so never got told that I was a short arse.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok jokes aside, shorter people are generally more successful and hotter than the taller guys

In Cricket we have the best batters ever lives were short arses, bradman, Tendulkar, lara, ponting, zee etc etc
In body building Lou ferrigno who was 6 foot 6 , had bigger and better muscles and physiques than a lot of competitors who were way shorter than him including Arnold, but never won Mr. Olympia
In Hollywood all the hot men are shorter and no one over 5 foot 10 such as Al Pacino, tom cruise, Sylvester Stallone, brad pitt, Robert Deniro, ben stiller, Daniel Redcliffe, Robert Downey Junior, Michael J Fox etc etc

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think short people really get discriminated against because of it, I think most stand up jobs should have stools anyway, eg bar staff and Woolworths, why make people stand?
It's better for your circulation

I sit at a desk most of the day
Contemplated the stand up desk with no chair idea

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
when I was young I used to cop it and picked on a lot, but then I realised I had a third leg in the middle which I can use to lift myself up and make "taller" than the taller guys so never got told that I was a short arse.
So it's true
short guys do have a big wang

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok jokes aside, shorter people are generally more successful and hotter than the taller guys

In Cricket we have the best batters ever lives were short arses, bradman, Tendulkar, lara, ponting, zee etc etc
In body building Lou ferrigno who was 6 foot 6 , had bigger and better muscles and physiques than a lot of competitors who were way shorter than him including Arnold, but never won Mr. Olympia
In Hollywood all the hot men are shorter and no one over 5 foot 10 such as Al Pacino, tom cruise, Sylvester Stallone, brad pitt, Robert Deniro, ben stiller, Daniel Redcliffe, Robert Downey Junior, Michael J Fox etc etc
How is Stallone hot?

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder
But surely no **** thinks his head is remotely attractive

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Short men have short man syndrome.
It sucks being tall, everyone goes on about your height.
I never go upto a short person and say "wow you're only little, you didn't grow much did you?"
Or to a fat person "wow you're so fat, you must eat a lot of rubbish food?"

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol
I especially liked how you added yourself at the end of that list of great batsman

It's kinda like when I talk about rock legends

You know
Elvis, slash, James hetfield, me,
We are all just killer rock gods

Some have played for audiences of tens of thousands some have played on our back veranda to our dog

The point is, we are still one in the same lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Short men have short man syndrome.
It sucks being tall, everyone goes on about your height.
I never go upto a short person and say "wow you're only little, you didn't grow much did you?"
Or to a fat person "wow you're so fat, you must eat a lot of rubbish food?"
Lol
Really
I don't go up to tall people and go
Wow your tall lol

Does that really happen

But fuck me I see all my short friends cop it hard

Getting called hobbit and stuff
Lol
At work we have a guy who is about 5 foot 2 or less by the look of him

The crap he cops on a daily basis is unbelievable
Funny as hell
But relentless

The tall guys

No one says boo to them

The fat *****
Lol
They cop it big time

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Tall cricketers have at least 2 of the greatest fast bowlers of all time
Glenn McGrath and Wasim Akram!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Really
I don't go up to talk people and go
Wow your tall lol

Does that really happen

But fuck me I see all my short friends cop it hard

Getting called hobbit and stuff
Lol
At work we have a guy who is about 5 foot 2 or less by the look of him

The crap he cops on a daily basis is unbelievable
Funny as hell
But relentless

The tall guys

No one says boo to them

The fat *****
Lol
They cop it big time
You're right, most of the time I get people go on about my height is in the club from 12:30am onwards after most people have got a belly full of courage in them.

Iv even called people out saying "I seen you give me eye contact at the start of the night and I just knew you were itching to ask me about my height and knew if I bumped into you after midnight you'd have the courage to confront me".

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're right, most of the time I get people go on about my height is in the club from 12:30am onwards after most people have got a belly full of courage in them.

Iv even called people out saying "I seen you give me eye contact at the start of the night and I just knew you were itching to ask me about my height and knew if I bumped into you after midnight you'd have the courage to confront me".
How tall are you

Just so I can tease you from the safety of behind my screen

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucks sake.. I thought school went back last week.

Either you're a massive troll, or you're trying to get the record for highest number of shit posts on here.

No, it's not your speakers clicking.
Don't be too hard on him

It's the off season

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol 6"7 is my height but I think now I've hit my 30's I might of shrunk one 3rd of an inch?
Hahaha
Your a tall ****
How's the weather up there

Lol

Wow you must have stepped in a lot of cow shit growing up

Hahaha

Ok,
That's like all the tall jokes I have

I'm done now

That was fun

How's your feelings?
You ok

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha
Your a tall ****
How's the weather up there

Lol

Wow you must have stepped in a lot of cow shit growing up

Hahaha

Ok,
That's like all the tall jokes I have

I'm done now

That was fun

How's your feelings?
You ok
Feelings? I don't have feelings, after the years of being bullied for my height and what not,I've become numb and desensitised to most things life has to offer.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feelings? I don't have feelings, after the years of being bullied for my height and what not,I've become numb and desensitised to most things life has to offer.
Lol

So we are on the same page....

You are joking right?
I thought it was all sarcasm

I'm starting to think you are serious?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol

So we are on the same page....

You are joking right?
I thought it was all sarcasm

I'm starting to think you are serious?
Oh I'm very serious.
People often tell me I have a nice smile but what I forget to tell most people is "I'm only smiling on the outside and inside I'm actually crying".

Haha Jack Nicolson joker quoted right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.