Opinion Do players get embarrassed?

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously. Do players these days get embarrassed by such crappy performances?

Do they even care? Sick and tired of that dumb ass Lichaa at dummy half. Montoya at centre wtf? Hopoate slower than a snail and absolutely no intensity in either attack or defence. Deadset looked like they were playing park footy.

Really can’t get over this. Bloody embarrassing to say the least.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Very few seem to hurt these days unfortunately. They're happy to have a chuckle with their mates in the opposition team immediately after copping an absolute pasting. They take home their big salary win, lose or draw. Difficult to forge any real attachment to the players of the modern game.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should be humiliated and dejected after that debacle.

Absolutely fucking woeful

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking embarrassing display and yet not surprised, these players need some premiership players to tell them some home truths, especially that it takes hard work and not to rely on someone else to blame but themselves, also fuck that useless **** Lichaa off, he's still shit.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do they even care? Sick and tired of that dumb ass Lichaa at dummy half. Montoya at centre wtf? Hopoate slower than a snail and absolutely no intensity in either attack or defence. Deadset looked like they were playing park footy.

Hoppa was ok. Montoya and Lichaa are outright terrible. Crichton reserve grader, Holland slow and sloppy. Montoya can’t pass the ball, Smith won’t do anything this year outside him. Will only score try’s from intercepts.

Fuck I’m angry. Words don’t explain the level of disappointment. I honestly believed we’d be competitive to the point of top 8. I now see the realism that we’ll be blessed if we don’t get the spoon. I just don’t know where Pay would start. There is no quick fix here, we’re in trouble from 1-30

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
no because they get paid a fortune win or lose.

THink about it. Their minimum pay is more than most of what we earn. And if they play shit all year they only need to play for 26 ish games. 26 days work for 100k.

Simple.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fucking embarrassing display and yet not surprised, these players need some premiership players to tell them some home truths, especially that it takes hard work and not to rely on someone else to blame but themselves, also fuck that useless **** Lichaa off, he's still shit.
His dumb ass high looping passes are so fricking frustrating

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny thing is... Whilst waiting for the game.. I was watching the 98 semi final against Parra and hoping that the "never say die" attitude was back this year.... How wrong was I.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no because they get paid a fortune win or lose.

THink about it. Their minimum pay is more than most of what we earn. And if they play shit all year they only need to play for 26 ish games. 26 days work for 100k.

Simple.
That’s not true at all. They work harder than any labourer you have ever met and they definitely work more than 26 days a years. Whilst we are on holidays over the Christmas period their pre season is more than 26 days. Stop with the amateur comments.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Very few seem to hurt these days unfortunately. They're happy to have a chuckle with their mates in the opposition team immediately after copping absolute pasting. They take home their big salary win, lose or draw. Difficult to forge any real attachment to the players of the modern game.
Well said the bigger fool who puts up with it early days though lets see how they respond

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Everytime hoppa had the ball I thought they were using bunker cam

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s not true at all. They work harder than any labourer you have ever met and they definitely work more than 26 days a years. Whilst we are on holidays over the Christmas period their pre season is more than 26 days. Stop with the amateur comments.
Right that really shows in their first game doesnt it.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very few seem to hurt these days unfortunately. They're happy to have a chuckle with their mates in the opposition team immediately after copping absolute pasting. They take home their big salary win, lose or draw. Difficult to forge any real attachment to the players of the modern game.
Couldn’t agree more.

I was a representative in a different sport at a junior level all the way through my teens and I could tell you know if I was any of those players I would have trouble sleeping at night I would take a performance like we just saw that HARD. I would congratulate the opposition but we were all very sore losers. The smiles you see on our players faces after a loss like that make my blood boil. Not to say all of them were but I noticed quite a few.
That was much like the start to middle of last year that we were inept in every way. This is my thoughts on Deano as well. He couldn’t take any of last years too 4 to a premiership this year. Still with the squad he has it’s not all his doing and at least needs until the end of next season to prove his worth to the large contingent that believe he is not up to it. Punting him this year is not doing him any justice.

superman75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not happy here we go again another year of rubbish. Can't support them, they can't play and they can't defend. Discusting score line they deserve to be wooden spooners

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope they don’t as long as they see there money then they don’t care .