News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What are they like nash
You’re washed. Thought you would be creative and actually try and not get your ass whooped. Typical Steve getting on his knees and gulping down his opponents schlong

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the problem with buzz, we talk about mental health awareness bluh bluh from NRL honchos and yet we allow this bloke to continue to either have some knowledge at any club regarding any bad news (never good). But what is getting me is that we have a champion of a operator in Gus coping sht, yes we know his thick skined but it needs a limit of which journos can talk about rubbish. It astounds me we as a national organisation allow this rubbish of journos to freely tall about false or bs news.

I get it we need news to turn heads into constant discussions surrounding the game but does it continue to be this type of news where we sit here and be fed sht articles targeting young players who maybe feel that their bosses think their players are talking Behind their back

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes i was there muppet and rajeb was marking him in defence.
rajeb is no where near a first grade player, why put a player in the top30 to appease him. glad you are arent running the show, let them earn their stripes, dont fucking hand feed them like you want too, that doesnt create competition.
they are fucking 20 let them dominate the lower grades which they clearly arent. as i said but you clearly dont listen too me or the other posters, they can play after round 11 if they are good enough. Then they will earn a higher contract you dont hand feed them when they have done fuck all to deserve it FMD
Come swear at me next training session u hero
Did I anywhere swear at you or run my mouth
Let me know when you’re there next and we can continue this convo
Id love to do so face to face

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@finchie cook that Bullfraudsteve
hero mutt
I try ignore the negative kent as best as possible but then he starts running his mouth and swearing for no reason
All of a sudden Khaled plays left centre
Go get fcuked u lying scum
I guarantee you if flanacrap lined up one on one opposed averillo , averillo would jog straight passed him. Does that mean flanacrap should be dumped from fg too?
Shows how much the kent knows footy
Centres are suppose to burn their opposing centre let alone a half out there alone

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SHOOSH

After stumbling across the floor in search of some credibility, and mumbling something about some guy called "Gus" not paying the rent for decades now, which salty old washed-up alcoholic ex-journo's new favourite brand of vodka is called 'Felch!'?

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As I mentioned above
Can’t he be given a junior coaching role
Or an rep academy ambassador role
I don’t understand the move at all
Truth is you, (or me, or anyone) doesn’t have to understand the thinking behind the JR to top 30 move. It’s obvious Ciro and Gus and all the other coaching/leadership team see value in it in some form, even if we don’t. It’s fun to speculate and offer our opinion on these decisions (that’s the entire point of the kennel), but that’s where it ends.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I recksomeone within the club is feeding Buz porkies for sure deliberately making him look like a bigger fool than he already is.
A person from the leagues club is a friend of Drunkenfield probably is leaking information, if so the bloke should know he has been used and abused.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If young players need Reynolds in the squad to motivate them and they aren’t motivated enough to play fg they should be released immediately

fancy needing Reynolds around to motivate you
What’s the coach, captains and trainers doing ???

why aren’ u yourself self motivated

F off with the young players needed Reynolds shiettt

im sure Khaled and Bailey are rapt another player has
Come in and taken their spot in the team

Possibly going from 30/40k a year max to 120k a year minimum
Eating training being around the fg squad and sheds day in day out but no I’m rapt josh Reynolds is here
I’d be rapt too lol
This the type of thing people say when they stopped learning about anything in 1995

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus and Ciro would have Rajab in the picture qualifying for Round 11 (and onwards). It's not as though his pathway is totally closed. I puzzle at JR in Top 30 myself but Gus and Ciro have the call.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One way to work out who might be talking to Rothfield/Weidler is to look at the pattern of 'stories' and which player or board member benefits the most.
For example, it might be a player (and their manager/family) whose contract expires this year, may struggle to get a contract elsewhere, and sees competition from younger players for a 2024 Bulldogs contract.
Or a board member trying to undermine Gus for whatever political or financial reason.
So who benefits the most from the media rubbish?
These stories are different to the usual dog whistle racism we see in the media, targeting the stereotypical Bulldogs fan. So there is something different behind them. There is a pattern and it looks like an agenda.
Will be interested to see the next bit of unsubstantiated speculation Rothfield or Weidler turn up.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Khaled a lot , but it is still early for him . I would have Reynolds burton and Brown over
Him ATM . Reynolds has been great in the pre season for the club and he definitely earned his spot . I believe the KO signing would’ve pushed Khaled out of the top 30 .

Be patient Khaled he will have his turn if he continues to improve in Reggies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One way to work out who might be talking to Rothfield/Weidler is to look at the pattern of 'stories' and which player or board member benefits the most.
For example, it might be a player (and their manager/family) whose contract expires this year, may struggle to get a contract elsewhere, and sees competition from younger players for a 2024 Bulldogs contract.
Or a board member trying to undermine Gus for whatever political or financial reason.
These stories are different to the usual dog whistle racism we see in the media, targeting the stereotypical Bulldogs fan. So there is something different behind them. There is a pattern and it looks like an agenda.
Will be interested to see the next bit of unsubstantiated speculation Rothfield or Weidler turn up.
It's a continuation of the Murdoch media gutter press of divide and conquer and keep parrying for chinks in our armour to exploit.

On one side you have their chosen target they vilify to create drama and clicks and then there's the "good" side they full on support...it's their business model.

It's being ramped up by Drunkfield DT, Fox to set a platform of goss and salary cap, player unrest, (anything), innuendo just as we look like becoming a NRL force again.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The agenda is simple, Rothfield (AKA "the old drunk") hates us almost as much as he hates Gould. The hatred of all things Bulldogs goes back even further to Warren Ryan's days, Ryan hated his guts with a passion and they had more than one push and shove blew. Peter Moore and Barry Nelson stepped in once to separate them before it came to blows.

Always a Bulldog

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Old Sharks supporters have hated the Bulldogs from the time hooker Mark Bugden broke their favourite player Steve Rogers' jaw.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing is what if Gus is testing people on the inside to see who’s leaking sht the media aka buzz the fruit loop. No way in hell at this stage any member of the club wether it’s player or coaching staff has the audacity to Betray the club. The last two bulldogs series is showing me that the club may have a few doubts over a few people being trusted