News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gee footy supporters are funny. We’re buying the whole world yet when there is a rumor that one player who is not even in the top 30 wants out we all go bananas Lol

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's plenty of opportunity for a young half at our club.
It's unlikely that Reynolds goes around again in 2024. Flanagan will have to have a breakout season to earn a contract for 2024 at any club let alone here.
That leaves 2 spots open in the halves for 2024 with Burton and KO the 2 contracted players.
With BBO out for most of the year, Rajab and Hayward are fighting it out for the reserve grade half position alongside KO to start the year and also for a top 30 spot next year.
Considering they have 4 (Rajab) and 8 (Hayward) reserve grade games to their names, surely it's best to rip in playing reserve grade and earn your spot in the top 30 for next year.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's plenty of opportunity for a young half at our club.
It's unlikely that Reynolds goes around again in 2024. Flanagan will have to have a breakout season to earn a contract for 2024 at any club let alone here.
That leaves 2 spots open in the halves for 2024 with Burton and KO the 2 contracted players.
With BBO out for most of the year, Rajab and Hayward are fighting it out for the reserve grade half position alongside KO to start the year and also for a top 30 spot next year.
Considering they have 4 (Rajab) and 8 (Hayward) reserve grade games to their names, surely it's best to rip in playing reserve grade and earn your spot in the top 30 for next year.
Depends on what another club is prepared to offer - if offered a two year deal top 30 pretty sure they would take it

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In the latest pre season episode, Rajab said Grub was his hero….irony is his hero took his top 30 spot

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the latest pre season episode, Rajab said Grub was his hero….irony is his hero took his top 30 spot
If KO is a half, which you have confidently stated he is, and Burton not going anywhere, then Rajab is blocked at The Dogs moving forward,

I doubt it has anything to do with Grub or a top 30 spot.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends on what another club is prepared to offer - if offered a two year deal top 30 pretty sure they would take it
A top 30 spot for 2 years would be a difficult to turn down for a young player, particularly if the pathway there was perceivably better.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is absolutely no truth to this story. Another false accusation from those with an agenda to destabilise our club. Young Khaled is embarrassed and upset. He loves the
@NRL_Bulldogs
and has never complained, or spoken about wanting to play elsewhere. Ignore this rubbish.
Quote Tweet from Phil Gould

Deez Talakai

@ThaRealBulldawg
·
18m
@PhilGould15 guess you have to thank Buzz Rothfield for painting a big bullseye on Rajab’s back with doggies fans with his article he put out

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rothfield has now edited his original article to this, the lying sack of shit

SHOOSH

The Bulldogs are confident gun young halback Khaled Rajab will remain at Belmore despite interest from rival clubs.

Canterbury coach Cameron Ciraldo spoke to the Lebanese World Cup halfback on Monday, following reports that he wanted out after missing out on a place in the Bulldogs’ top-30 squad for 2023.

Rajab has found himself well down the halves pecking order, after Gould’s decision to pay a $500,000 transfer fee for Queensland rookie halfback Karl Oloapu and give 33-year-old Josh Reynolds a spot in Canterbury’s top 30.

Rajab is an impressive young talent, who can play anywhere from fullback to the halves and even featured at lock during the Bulldogs’ run to the NSW Cup grand final last year.

Only last October, Gould responded to a question from a fan on Twitter, declaring Rajab would play NRL in 2023.
Rajab told The Daily Telegraph in December of his desire to earn a place in Ciraldo’s squad.

“I heard about that tweet. Some of my mates sent it to me saying, ‘Look what Gus said about you’. I was shocked, I thought, ‘No way’,” Rajab told The Daily Telegraph.

“As a kid this is what you dream of.

“For Gus to even mention I might have a chance to play NRL, I’m grateful. It makes me want to work harder to get that shot.”

However, despite Gould’s praise, Rajab wasn’t able to force his way into the top 30.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If KO is a half, which you have confidently stated he is, and Burton not going anywhere, then Rajab is blocked at The Dogs moving forward,

I doubt it has anything to do with Grub or a top 30 spot.
Depth in halves is needed, media would point it out and create adversity but we shouldn't mind if they're on decent cap dough plying their trade in reggies. Depth is needed, as long as the fringe players can buy into the plan, Gus and CC to work their magic with squad players. Otherwise, just loan out the players, they can always have a clause in contract to recall the player mid season in an injury or suspension crises

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Rothfield has now edited his original article to this, the lying sack of shit

SHOOSH

The Bulldogs are confident gun young halback Khaled Rajab will remain at Belmore despite interest from rival clubs.

Canterbury coach Cameron Ciraldo spoke to the Lebanese World Cup halfback on Monday, following reports that he wanted out after missing out on a place in the Bulldogs’ top-30 squad for 2023.

Rajab has found himself well down the halves pecking order, after Gould’s decision to pay a $500,000 transfer fee for Queensland rookie halfback Karl Oloapu and give 33-year-old Josh Reynolds a spot in Canterbury’s top 30.

Rajab is an impressive young talent, who can play anywhere from fullback to the halves and even featured at lock during the Bulldogs’ run to the NSW Cup grand final last year.

Only last October, Gould responded to a question from a fan on Twitter, declaring Rajab would play NRL in 2023.
Rajab told The Daily Telegraph in December of his desire to earn a place in Ciraldo’s squad.

“I heard about that tweet. Some of my mates sent it to me saying, ‘Look what Gus said about you’. I was shocked, I thought, ‘No way’,” Rajab told The Daily Telegraph.

“As a kid this is what you dream of.

“For Gus to even mention I might have a chance to play NRL, I’m grateful. It makes me want to work harder to get that shot.”

However, despite Gould’s praise, Rajab wasn’t able to force his way into the top 30.
Brah the **** will be on his death bed still thinking about gus his just a little weak ****