News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both boys ripped in for pre season but Hayward looked way more comfortable in drills and opposed sessions towards the end. Hayward is very professional and alot of people will be impressed with him this year, he is ready...

Love Khaled and his style, rate him highly, very high, best kick in the team and has that X factor about him but he needs to be patient and let his body grow to be able to keep up with the bigger guys.

Kid will be a star one day..
That makes sense
Sweet
He will definitely need that 21 year old growth spurt
Only thing holding Khaled back is his size
He knows it too so he either hits the gym hard or prays to god he grows significantly into 21

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That makes sense
Sweet
He will definitely need that 21 year old growth spurt
Only thing holding Khaled back is his size
He knows it too so he either hits the gym hard or prays to god he grows significantly into 21
He isnt far off and he will grow, he is still a baby... I told him the other day to keep at it as he has what it takes, as in talent and heart, said thanks rather probably didn't give a shit or maybe he understood and took it in..

Just hope the kid keeps striving, last thing he needs is to have his confidence shot and lose his way because he is trying very hard. Coaches can see it too which is why they're very good with him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Match sim form is a long way removed from being able to perform in the real stuff.
You're not wrong... Fingers crossed we get capable Flanno because if we dont hve Hayward in the 30 we will be relying on JR and KO, which i am not very confident in.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd not take anything Rothfield says too seriously. Time and time again he's proven he has no credibility. If he's just throwing up that an unnamed junior is looking for a new club, he's basically just throwing a dart that's aimed at hitting any wall. Someone will move on this year and he's left himself in position to claim he's got the scoop early.

I work at a nursing home. This article is the equivalent of me saying one of the 70+ residents will die this year. It's inevitable, but I'm hardly psychic by saying that and not naming anyone.

I'd opt to wait and see if anything eventuates rather than trying to figure it out from the most vague clue possible.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I
Why would a player be mad over a 500k transfer fee. No players see that money. Sounds like BS
If a club paid a 500k transfer fee, it suggests the club to is desperate to get that player and let's face it, you don't pay a transfer fee unless you have plans to play that player in first grade.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt it's Rajab. He's been at the club a long time through the juniors system. He'd know that development wise he isn't ready for first grade just yet.

Will be Rothfield making up shit again. Someone tweet Gould and he'll clarify.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I have it on good authority its Flanagun. The signing of all these good players is going to make him look even worse and he's not happy. Apparently his management team asked Gus to sign players from the Tigers to make Flanno look better.

Gus said better to sign some Panties.

Truth 8-)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Consider the source. It could be complete bullshit. And even if there was some truth to it, big deal.. Player gets disgruntled because they are behind other players. That happens with dozens of players at every club. In every sport.

That's why even entertaining this gossip column bullshit is a total waste of time. It's like saying "SHOOSH... Which player wants more money on their next deal?"

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's obvious bullshit by buzz. If it was any player of note, nothing would stop these journalist from naming him.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s Alamoti. he knows Oloapu will end up in the centres and is also great mates with Rajab… hence being pissed about the Reynolds situation.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it was any player of note, they would've named him.
Which makes me think they just made it up. We got no star halves on the cusp of making first grade.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Flanagan? Ah no, it said star. And that rival clubs are lining up. Definitely not Flanagan.
I’m sure clubs are breaking the door down to get at Rajab and Hayward lol